Man in custody after stolen motorcycle crashes into car | GTAMotorcycle.com

Man in custody after stolen motorcycle crashes into car

Normally I'd be upset about a car pulling out of a parking lot into the path of an oncoming motorcycle, but this time it seems to be Karma.

"The motorcycle driver was placed in police custody after it was discovered the bike was stolen. Police said the driver was also wanted a number of outstanding warrants."

Real winner here.

"The motorcycle driver was placed in police custody after it was discovered the bike was stolen. Police said the driver was also wanted a number of outstanding warrants."

Real winner here.
They really should release his name along with photo

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

This might have been the busa I saw the other day riding up lawrence and bathurst weaving through traffic like crazy

So where was the thief when this stolen motorcycle crashed into the car? You'd hope a journalist could get the grammar correct.

mk busa

You noticed the Gen 2 lines as well. What a waste of a fine ride. Not the most common stolen ride .

BB

Now that I've thought about it, I believe there was a stolen orange busa from my parking garage a month or two back not too far away from this accident scene.

Saw almost every day chained up until it simply wasn't there and the chain used was sitting on the ground bundled up in a corner.

Hmm..

Now that I've thought about it, I believe there was a stolen orange busa from my parking garage a month or two back not too far away from this accident scene.

Saw almost every day chained up until it simply wasn't there and the chain used was sitting on the ground bundled up in a corner.

Hmm..

Perhaps you need to move

also thief + a number of outstanding warrants....

the suzuki's sure attract the stupids

Back
Top Bottom