a little too much tech? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

a little too much tech?

Then buy an older car and bike.

Here:
$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/barrie/1924-model-t/1300129199?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If there ever was a car that was confusing for a person only familiar to modern vehicles to drive, that is it. For a laugh read up on how to shift them.

Why is it impractical?
Rain, luggage capacity, ppl want comfort, not all like straddling a bike, etc. Enclosed for winter and get year round rentals.

I think this is just a techno bragging rights kinda thing....don't think it would be implemented within current market context...I did think the 'adjustable rake' thing was interesting....wonder if you could move between ujm and a more raked cruiser geometry based on the type of riding you wanted to do on that day...
I always wanted a bike with adjustable bars, pegs, etc. Think touring position convertible to SS position. Doesn't' even need to be powered. Stop, flip a few locking tabs and yer set. Tour to the twisties, convert and go canyon carving.

You can still get modern versions of the powered bicycle. Though for the price, as a rider, I'd just get a cheap MC.

I did think the 'adjustable rake' thing was interesting....wonder if you could move between ujm and a more raked cruiser geometry based on the type of riding you wanted to do on that day...

It would be interesting on a dirt bike. Having it relax the head geometry when descending steep hills would be confidence inspiring.

Back
Top Bottom