Is it wrong to hope somebody crashes? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is it wrong to hope somebody crashes?

To hold on the that wee small hope, that someone may turn it around, and be able to avoid a sudden and fundamental change in their thinking.

But usually, I don't have the time for it and let it go.

Sounds like a DB rider only hearing your side of the story.

However, I can also tell you are not much better. "I would be forced to knock him off his bike...."? Are you for real? Do you really think the guy will learn from him taking a spill or "smeared all over the road"?

You should stick to public transportation for everybody's safety. SMH,

wow, joined in oct 2015, and this is your first post?!? Must be a record for longest lurking without a post! :)

oh, and so many posts about saying OP is wrong wishing guy would crash, of course its not nice to wish someone to crash, but **** it, the guy threatened the OP .. yes, that hand signal can be taken to be an act of aggression. It was good of the OP to not do anything to provoke the situation.
Its so easy for us to comment on because we were not there, but in the heat of the moment things happen fast and actions are often regretted by parties involved in stupid confrontations.. (road rage)

Last edited:
No. **** that.

2 years ago I treated riders differently than drivers because I thought "oh, they ride, they must get what my point of view."

Then after a certain incident I got a wake up call. Riders are still humans and there are some very low quality humans.

油井緋色;2529805 said:
No. **** that.

2 years ago I treated riders differently than drivers because I thought "oh, they ride, they must get what my point of view."

Then after a certain incident I got a wake up call. Riders are still humans and there are some very low quality humans.

Hmmmm... A wake up call 2 years ago.... Isn't that when you sold your GSXR? LOL :laughing1:

Hmmmm... A wake up call 2 years ago.... Isn't that when you sold your GSXR? LOL :laughing1:

No that was last year lol

.......may have been 3 years. Also we need to ride together again, I promise to not try to show off in the rain and end up in a wall lol

油井緋色;2529815 said:
No that was last year lol

.......may have been 3 years. Also we need to ride together again, I promise to not try to show off in the rain and end up in a wall *again* lol

So, when are you getting into MotoGymkhana? ;)

It'll help with avoiding pine cones =D

Last edited:
So he got mad at you because he couldn't run a red and then tried to have a conversation with you despite the fact that he couldn't hear you, blamed you for that as well, then threatened to fight you? Yeah he can crash and probably will shortly. Maybe we can get some stupid out of the gene pool.

That said, I wouldn't run someone over for smashing my mirror unless they continued to threaten me beyond that.

No lights. Rushing intersections. Loose visor. Blaming someone else for his own actions.

In my experience riders like that typically do not learn, even from a crash.

Personally, wishing someone crashes is wrong, but if somehow you found out (news or otherwise) said squidiot crashed, then I would neither feel compassion for them nor be surprised.

As for riding and riders in general, some are good, but a lot are not. Riding seems to attract all types, and some of those types leave a lot to be desired. Not to mention there's no real skill testing question to keep an idiot off a SS bike, given how easy it is to pass the M1, and technically even the M2 tests. In some ways insurance rates do regulate this, but then most that fall in the mentioned category simply ride without it, because yolo and other stuff.

Yes it's wrong but I'm also going to wish him to crash. I'm no angel.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom