As NAFTA fallas apart ... | GTAMotorcycle.com

As NAFTA fallas apart ...

Ashtonator

As NAFTA falls apart ...

... and hundred of thousands of Canadians are at risk of losing their jobs and subsequently homes, marriages and their very livelihoods...As terrorism rises in Canada...Instead of scrambling to find a solution to fix these very real threats, this imbecile is in Mexico talking about his SJW feminist agenda and identity politics!!!

He belongs to a morning talk show on the office of the PM!!!

He needs to get kicked out of that office... yesterday!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trud...r-renewed-effort-on-gender-equality-1.3630631

Last edited:
Had to look up the word fallas. What does this have to do with Saint Joseph?

Had to look up the word fallas. What does this have to do with Saint Joseph?

:lmao:

6cf96efe451a5c007aa689553c9c5022--hitler-meme-meme-pics.jpg

the thing with a well developed parliamentary democracy
is that the PM is not head of state, and has a cabinet of ministries
headed my ministers with large bureaucratic staff

one good thing about this, is many things can be taken care of simultaneously

another neat thing is Quiet Diplomacy, it is very cool

"[FONT=Graphik Web, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]President Trump reignited the "war on Christmas” on Friday, telling a crowd of supporters that "we're saying merry Christmas again" now that he's president."[/FONT]

[FONT=Graphik Web, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]... well i guess we're neighbors after all[/FONT]

the thing with a well developed parliamentary democracy
is that the PM is not head of state, and has a cabinet of ministries
headed my ministers with large bureaucratic staff

one good thing about this, is many things can be taken care of simultaneously

another neat thing is Silent Diplomacy, it is very cool

WAIT, YOU'RE TELLING ME HE'S NOT SINGLE HANDEDLY RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?!

i'm so shocked.

Justin talked NAFTA when he was in the states, it's not like he's going to reason with Trump, they're on two separate ends of the spectrum on most things.

No reason we can't deal with U.S. & Mexico separately if that's required. Look at all those Bombardier jobs. How will the GTA get their streetcars otherwise?

yeah he was there not long ago
as usual, Ivanka was brazenly flirting

sure JT has some negative points

but this is one Canadian that's happy to see he's not scrambling
to find simple solutions to immensely complicated problems

yeah he was there not long ago
as usual, Ivanka was brazenly flirting

sure JT has some negative points

but this is one Canadian that's happy to see he's not scrambling
to find simple solutions to immensely complicated problems

Yeah let's not focus on complicated issues that massively affect our economy and can potentially determine the fate of so many Canadians. Instead, lets all go to our happy place, hold hands, sing happy songs and talk identity politics.

It's not like its a PM's job to tackle difficult issues and protects it's nation or anything.

would you rather have an orange imbecile that tweets every thought that goes through his head?

I'm guessing as you are a member here, you don't live in Montreal

do you know what your MP is doing today? Who he/she is?

ever communicate with the constituency office?

JT is not a President

Yeah let's not focus on complicated issues that massively affect our economy and can potentially determine the fate of so many Canadians. Instead, lets all go to our happy place, hold hands, sing happy songs and talk identity politics.

It's not like its a PM's job to tackle difficult issues and protects it's nation or anything.

What is the alternative, air it all out on twitter and start a full on trade war. I for one am glad he is not doing that. Play the game (and let the team play it) behind the scenes not start a twitter or other pi$$$ing match. He has a good few smart former conservatives on his NAFTA extended team as well.

Regardless of who is PM here, Don Jon (aka the orange ultra-maroon) decided he is ripping it up--the negotiations are a farce.

No reason we can't deal with U.S. & Mexico separately if that's required. Look at all those Bombardier jobs. How will the GTA get their streetcars otherwise?

The same way we'll get subway lines.
Oh wait we aren't those either.
Ok they'll just keep talking about it.

Sent from the moon!

I think the government is playing the NAFTA game with a whole lot more smarts than a good majority of people are willing to admit.

Done wrong Trump would have cancelled it already and we'd be picking up the pieces. But instead the negotiation team is playing the game very, very carefully, and are making sure to visit all the state governers who stand to loose (big time) if NAFTA falls apart and reminding them that they may want to give the white house a call and have a little chat.

Yes, it'll hurt us, although perhaps not as bad as some might think (CUFTA would fall back into place instead) and trade will continue regardless, but it'll just end up adding all sorts of red tape, and yes, tit for tat fees and such, but I think Canada has far more ability to hit back then people might give us credit for when push comes to shove.

But we can't start with shove, and as much as it sickens me seeing our government playing nice with Trump, it's the best approach at this point in time - stroking his ego is a proven winner, and if it's a means to an end, so be it.

Last edited:
actually (and sadly) mexico workers and their attrition is one of the big bottlenecks and problems with the streetcar fiasco...

they train them and they go work elsewhere for better money (in mexico) and have to retrain and sometimes dont have the same expertise from the 1st time around when they flew people in to train the original deserters... anyhow.. its a sad mess

The same way we'll get subway lines.
Oh wait we aren't those either.
Ok they'll just keep talking about it.

Sent from the moon!
...he says as the overbuilt Spadina subway extension is two months from its grand opening, and the overbuilt Scarborough subway extension is moving towards construction.

Stop worrying. We didn't have a free trade agreement before the 1980s and we got along fine. The U.S. trades with Canada because they need what we have, not because they like us. The first thing we'll do is re-establish the Foreign Investment Review Agency and stop anymore U.S. corporate takeovers (like the ones that destroyed Tim's, Laura Secord, Greb Kodiak, Kaufman shoes, Terra, The Great Western Garment Company, Spar Aerospace, and a seemingly endless slew of other Canadian manufacturers that were hollowed out and closed. Believe me, Canadians will hurt for the first few years but so will the United States.

Sadly the only thing that's going to shake any sensibility into Trump (or the US government) is for him to do something that tanks the stock market and has a real visceral effect on a huge majority of the population in either lost jobs, lost livelihood/retirements, or both.

To date the markets are doing just fine, but sooner or later somethings going to hit the fan if he makes a stupid move. Trashing NAFTA, especially if he does anything punitive (and likely foolhardy/stupid) as a middle finger on the way out the door, could be that market mover that finally hits home.

Trump can't cancel NAFTA...

It's just **** talking... nothing more... as usual.

NAFTA isn't going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom