Ex-girlfriend wants a piece of $6 million Lotto 6/49 win | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ex-girlfriend wants a piece of $6 million Lotto 6/49 win

this will fall under family law
nothing happens fast
will take years to get in front of a judge
system's priority is kids
not doosh's with lottery tickets

Anyone want to bet that dooshnozzle will have pre-spent all of his share and be bankrupt before he actually gets a cheque?

Anyone want to bet that dooshnozzle will have pre-spent all of his share and be bankrupt before he actually gets a cheque?
Nope. The odds on that happening are too good.

Nothing I can do with 6mil that I can't do with 3mil.

@JavaFan that whole store owner thing imo was blown out if proportion. I know many entrepreneurial store owners that would cash your winning $1000 to $10k+ ticket for a 10% fee. Winner doesn't have to go downtown, and better yet, doesn't have his name published and doesn't have to disclose winnings to his or her spouse.
If I won $1000, losing $100 in fees so I don't have to go downtown is a deal.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

@JavaFan that whole store owner thing imo was blown out if proportion. I know many entrepreneurial store owners that would cash your winning $1000 to $10k+ ticket for a 10% fee. Winner doesn't have to go downtown, and better yet, doesn't have his name published and doesn't have to disclose winnings to his or her spouse.

Joe, when you win $1000+, please give me a call.

Deal.
And I'm not even kidding.
Even when I win $100 gc and need to go dt to get it, I plan around other activities. If I have to take a day off, not worth it. If I have to rush after work and make it back to get the kids, too stressful.

Now if only I had that ticket that was sold in da 'bridge for $31 milly....

didn't know that Joe, so some honest folks got caught up in that? shytty

Joe, I bid .9%.
Is that "point nine" or "nine" percent? Lol
Now to find a way for someone to pick up my prizes from 299 Queen when I win again...?

Back
Top Bottom