2018 Raptors/NBA | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Raptors/NBA

I honestly don't even care that they blew a big lead, the fact that they kept grinding and got the w is a true testament to their success/improvement. I think history is about to be made this season.

Me neither. Harden is an insane offensive talent. All you can do is slow the rest of the team down and hope he misses. How he can drain threes while being defended well is amazing to watch. And yet they just swept the season series against Houston:)

I’m just hoping that they stay in the playoffs the longer the play the more work I get

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

That was entertaining game with a very good ending for the Raps. When Harden was racking up consecutive points with 2-3 mins to go, I was getting worried. He looked unstoppable ... like LeBron, Curry etc. Fortunately, the great D forced him into the critical turnover and that was the game right there.

JV has been surprising me with good work on both ends of the court.

I think I have seen enough to look forward to the play-offs.

P.S. Can someone pls tell Drake to shut up and stop making silly little speeches in the halftime or ever? These things do nothing, but energize the other side. I think Don Cherry should have a sit down with him and explain to him what are the few no-nos ....

Bandwagons.jpg

It would appear that the last time I forgot to wear my Raptors t-shirt, was their last loss against the Bucks and they have pretty much lost every game I have not worn that shirt.
I do apologize. Don't blame the refs - it's my own fault.

How so? You will run him over someplace or hit him with a flu? ... LOL ... Or you are thinking some other team else will do the good deed for Raptors? ... Or you really still believe?

How so? You will run him over someplace or hit him with a flu? ... LOL ... Or you are thinking some other team else will do the good deed for Raptors? ... Or you really still believe?

First game against Cleveland this year, Raptors won by 34 points... Did you think highly of them then? Or are you just expecting them to fold when the playoffs arrive?

Even though they had a 15 point lead yesterday, it was still close towards the end and could have gone either way.
They have another game in a couple of weeks, we'll see what happens.

If you've been following the season from the beginning, you would know how much this team has improved since years past.

Raptors are making history this season.

^^ Totally agree. That was a great competitive game last night where each team played well for some portions and not as well for others. It wasn't a blowout, but a 3 point game. The Cav's were playing at home and had fresher legs, but were missing some good players, while the Raps were playing something like their 5th game in 7 nights and also didn't have their best 3 point shooter in CJ Miles.

The Raps made many shots in the first half and missed many open looks in the 2nd half. The Cav's missed many open looks in the first half and made them in the 2nd half. Both teams played decent defence for one half and shoddy defence for the other. That game really could have gone either way.

I look forward to these two teams playing in the East Finals, because it should be a super competitive series. Either team could take it, but it will be a really fun one to watch. And Mina is right - Raps are making history this season no matter what. It's already been done and we ain't even done.

First game against Cleveland this year, Raptors won by 34 points... Did you think highly of them then? Or are you just expecting them to fold when the playoffs arrive?

Early season games don't matter in large scope of things ... you know that. I don't expect them to fold, since they are clearly an improved team compared to last year team, nut that's not the question. The question is can they win a series against Cleveland to make it to the final. In my view, yes they can ... but Raps would have to be starting lineup healthy and LJ would have to have some health issues. Since he's very durable guy considering his record, I don't think the Raps will be in the final at the end.

If you've been following the season from the beginning, you would know how much this team has improved since years past.

I was not following the season to be honest, but I can tell they are an improved team. Are they improved enough to be in the finals .... remains to be seen, but for now, I am in no column.

Well Raps clinched 1st in the east tonight for the 1st time. which gives them home court advantage right til they face Houston in the finals. Considering how much better they play at home, I hope that makes a difference.

They had a few pretty sloppy games recently, but have played better the last two. Hope it continues for the remaining 4 games of the season and they go into the playoffs on a solid note. How about Philly? They are ballin.

Back
Top Bottom