2018 Raptors/NBA | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Raptors/NBA

Well Raps clinched 1st in the east tonight for the 1st time. which gives them home court advantage right til they face Houston in the finals. Considering how much better they play at home, I hope that makes a difference.

They had a few pretty sloppy games recently, but have played better the last two. Hope it continues for the remaining 4 games of the season and they go into the playoffs on a solid note. How about Philly? They are ballin.

They could even get the 2nd best record in the NBA. If they can get that then it's all the better. Golden State has fallen off with all the injuries they've had.

1 seed secured. Time to rest the big boys and let the bench ride it out.

Looking forward to a few games played in Washington and then coming home for several days of rest before taking on Indiana at home.
:)

I am watching the Rockets game, i'll switch . I think okc is a sleeper, PG is a beast in the playoffs, he used to kill us
Anybody watching the Utah/OKC game? Pretty intense.

Looking forward to a few games played in Washington and then coming home for several days of rest before taking on Indiana at home.
:)

I watched Pacers and Cavs ... pretty good game. I don't see Cavs losing in the end, but I have to say, it's hell of a lot closer than I thought.

I am pretty pleased with Raps so far.

Yeah - lots of energy and fight between those two. As far as I can see, the Sixers are the best in the east with the Raps. Lots of depth, play really well as a team and can flat out score and defend.
The Cavs may have won their last game, but as Georges likes to say 'I was not impressed by your performance'.

And there's a really good article out on Pascal Siakam right now.

Yeah - lots of energy and fight between those two. As far as I can see, the Sixers are the best in the east with the Raps. Lots of depth, play really well as a team and can flat out score and defend.
The Cavs may have won their last game, but as Georges likes to say 'I was not impressed by your performance'.

And there's a really good article out on Pascal Siakam right now.

Link?

tenor.gif

Not where I expected them to be after this weekend .... disappointing to say the least.

Round 2, here we come!

Expected of the Raptors. Actually, took longer than it should but hopefully they take the second round a bit more serious.

Cavs/Pacers series has been great. Lebron going to game 7 in the first round? Psshh...

Whoever they end up getting in the second round, they need to bring their 'A' game.

The best part of that game was the final possession with Delon Wright over Kelly Oubre "Get that garbage outta here". How he can talk smack about someone else and then flame out like that is pure high school.

Glad that the Raps will get a bit of a rest before facing the Pacers who are a pretty young and hungry team.

If you haven't seen Lance Stephenson in action, he's got some good times going with Lebron.

That raptors bench lookin mean!

Also it looks like the cavs/indiana going 7 games...more rest for our guys!

Back
Top Bottom