2018 Raptors/NBA | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Raptors/NBA

I have to agree with big Poppa the team is terribly soft in fact beyond soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no denying the Raps have been absolutely owned by LebBron in the playoffs. In other series, which they have won (Wizards, Bucks, Heat and Pacers), they played like they lacked confidence in themselves for large stretches of the game and played down the competition instead of rising above. They excelled in the regular season, and played out of sorts in the post season for pretty much each of the past 3 or 4 years - every single series.

For me, this playoff season wasn't so much about Casey as it was about Kyle and DeMar once again not delivering. Casey made some questionable decisions no doubt, but they did not get swept because of him. The star players crumbled defensively and offensively.

That said, I could really care less, because I like watching competitive basketball regardless of who wins. When the Raps first came about I went to so many games to see the other teams and not the Raps. It's pretty awesome that now they are as good as they are. If the Raps get swept from now until eternity for every playoff season, it wouldn't matter as long as they were playing competitive. There's no shame in losing to the greatest player the game has ever seen in this era. Just ask Reggie Miller or John Stockton or Karl Malone and the list goes on.

There is no denying the Raps have been absolutely owned by LebBron in the playoffs. In other series, which they have won (Wizards, Bucks, Heat and Pacers), they played like they lacked confidence in themselves for large stretches of the game and played down the competition instead of rising above. They excelled in the regular season, and played out of sorts in the post season for pretty much each of the past 3 or 4 years - every single series.

For me, this playoff season wasn't so much about Casey as it was about Kyle and DeMar once again not delivering. Casey made some questionable decisions no doubt, but they did not get swept because of him. The star players crumbled defensively and offensively.

That said, I could really care less, because I like watching competitive basketball regardless of who wins. When the Raps first came about I went to so many games to see the other teams and not the Raps. It's pretty awesome that now they are as good as they are. If the Raps get swept from now until eternity for every playoff season, it wouldn't matter as long as they were playing competitive. There's no shame in losing to the greatest player the game has ever seen in this era. Just ask Reggie Miller or John Stockton or Karl Malone and the list goes on.

You are so right about the confidence issue and it was so easy to see..

You remember when you used to play ball with some one much younger then you in school and you would just let them win for a bit and then come back and school them. That’s pretty much what it felt like ima real comical way

Lebron is not this mythical figure that everyone makes him out to be. This is probably why they keep losing to him. They've put him on the pedestal. Boston hasn't. Indiana didnt(that's why it took 7 games) San antonio def didnt in 2014.(when they beat lebron in his prime to win a championship)

lowry/derozan arent in the same league as those guys in the 80s

Reggie never got swept against MJ, neither did KM or stockton.(if memory serves)

Reggie is arguably the GOAT shooter, who IMO is better than curry/Durant/Klay

All of these players were in a MUCH more physical league.

Lebron is not this mythical figure that everyone makes him out to be. This is probably why they keep losing to him. They've put him on the pedestal. Boston hasn't. Indiana didnt(that's why it took 7 games) San antonio def didnt in 2014.(when they beat lebron in his prime to win a championship)

lowry/derozan arent in the same league as those guys in the 80s

Reggie never got swept against MJ, neither did KM or stockton.(if memory serves)

Reggie is arguably the GOAT shooter, who IMO is better than curry/Durant/Klay

All of these players were in a MUCH more physical league.

Preach !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom