ISP options | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ISP options

For me dry loop charges sound like HST vs PST + hidden GST

For Rogers it's buried in the cost where the customer can't see it, but it's still there.

I am using Teksavvy out here in Calgary AB. They use the Telus infrastructure and the dry loop service is actually more expensive than ontario. I think it is 12 bucks a month. The telus tech that came to do the install laughed at me and said that dry loop is simply a programming issue they do at the head end and its a scam. I told Teksavvy and they said, sorry but we get charged from telus so we charge you.

For me dry loop charges sound like HST vs PST + hidden GST

For Rogers it's buried in the cost where the customer can't see it, but it's still there.

I use Teksavvy the rates are decent and pretty much trouble free network, and they don't F up the monthly bill like Rogers does (on purpose). Though when you call Teksavvy for support or why things are not working it is a bit of a run around. Making you restart **** when most times all the trouble is at their end. The unlimited over night is pretty good, I queue up everything during those hours. I rarely use half my monthly limit.

Back
Top Bottom