ISP options - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISP options

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Re: ISP options

For me dry loop charges sound like HST vs PST + hidden GST

For Rogers it's buried in the cost where the customer can't see it, but it's still there.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

I am using Teksavvy out here in Calgary AB. They use the Telus infrastructure and the dry loop service is actually more expensive than ontario. I think it is 12 bucks a month. The telus tech that came to do the install laughed at me and said that dry loop is simply a programming issue they do at the head end and its a scam. I told Teksavvy and they said, sorry but we get charged from telus so we charge you.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    For me dry loop charges sound like HST vs PST + hidden GST

For Rogers it's buried in the cost where the customer can't see it, but it's still there.

I use Teksavvy the rates are decent and pretty much trouble free network, and they don't F up the monthly bill like Rogers does (on purpose). Though when you call Teksavvy for support or why things are not working it is a bit of a run around. Making you restart **** when most times all the trouble is at their end. The unlimited over night is pretty good, I queue up everything during those hours. I rarely use half my monthly limit.
    See you out there - 2012 HD Electra Glide