Water Tank Competition | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Water Tank Competition

Because it's the Canadian one in a sea of American nominations in a competition run by an American company.

And in conservative Canada where 95% of water tanks are white with a blue cone, having a tank with a little life in its design is rare.

That's ridiculous. I have a disdain for people that post places asking for everyone to vote for their ****. The best one should win, period.

Maybe a better picture of the Wasaga one would show more, because all it looked like to me is a sphere with some different coloured paint on it.

That's ridiculous. I have a disdain for people that post places asking for everyone to vote for their ****. The best one should win, period.

Maybe a better picture of the Wasaga one would show more, because all it looked like to me is a sphere with some different coloured paint on it.
Really? He asked for a vote. You vote or you don't.
Maybe in a contest where there are judges, then the best wins (not saying that his is not the best), but in a public voting contest, do you think anyone else is refraining from soliciting votes?
I personally don't see what the big deal is.
Also, I have a disdain for people that use the word disdain.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Voted. Doubt you'll beat the peach, but some of the ones ahead of you are crap.

Jezuz buddy I hope your day goes better than apparently it has so far.

Jezuz buddy I hope your day goes better than apparently it has so far.

Lol. Well I am a tad sore from a crash Monday at the MX track. But it's been awesome so far. I came to work and haven't felt the need to solicit votes for doing what I'm paid to do.

Lol. Well I am a tad sore from a crash Monday at the MX track. But it's been awesome so far. I came to work and haven't felt the need to solicit votes for doing what I'm paid to do.

That has yet to be seen. I've never had the pleasure of visiting your workplace, so what you may call a fact, remains an unsubstantiated rumor to me.

Racing in the Vet weekend at Moto Park on the weekend?

If you like it you vote, if not you don't. It's a beach ball on the waves, no?

Back
Top Bottom