New to Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to Toronto

Grazz256

Hi All,

Moving to Toronto from New Brunswick this fall/winter so I thought I would introduce myself..
I've been riding for about 6 years now, current ride is a 2004 VStrom 650 with a few farkles on it.

Any tips anyone has for adjusting to crazy city driving or where to work on my bike when I like in a high rise with no garage would be awesome!

Cheers

practice riding across streetcar tracks in the dry and then get used to them in the wet. Cross at as much of an angle as you can quickly.

Highpark/Junction area, that motorevere looks awesome, I'd love to hear more about it and people's experiences.
The street car tracks definite look a bit intimidating, i've crossed lots of tracks before but they don't usually run with the road...

Cheers

welcome!

Highpark/Junction area, that motorevere looks awesome, I'd love to hear more about it and people's experiences.
The street car tracks definite look a bit intimidating, i've crossed lots of tracks before but they don't usually run with the road...

Cheers

if the marketing photos are any indication
seems they cater to the hipster/cafe crowd
prolly need to have a beard and smoke a pipe to get in

joking, really know little about the place
other than what you see on the website

Welcome to the forum!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Sadly I shaved my massive hipster beard... you would be amazed at how comfortable helmet straps are when they are cushioned with a huge beard :)

if the marketing photos are any indication
seems they cater to the hipster/cafe crowd
prolly need to have a beard and smoke a pipe to get in

joking, really know little about the place
other than what you see on the website

i live by moto revere! i don't use it myself as i have my own garage, but i've gone there for their workshops before (they offer evenings for learning how to do basic things like oil changes to engine and perf tuning).

the people there are super nice. its co-run by this lovely lady named andrea.

Back
Top Bottom