Get out there ....Oct 2017 version | GTAMotorcycle.com

Get out there ....Oct 2017 version

MacDoc

Site Supporter
The remains of Tropical Storm Nate blew through over night quickly and forecast is 23 this aft - mixed sun cloud.

Some good riding to be done :D

See ya at the Forks.

Will be good to get back on the CBF after a 5 week layoff travelling. :D

Lots of adventure riders out in Western Scotland. Crazy narrow roads ( single lane with pull over spots ).

Hoping to get one US run in...

Yeah, our ride was cancelled :(

Absolutely stunning at the Forks...so warm - sun - no wind

Hope you eastern Ontario types got out a bit ...that front was motoring.

Last edited:
Lazing in the backyard in shorts in October ...blue sky, gentle breeze, 21 C at 5.30 pm ....more please :D

Y'know if this holds...will be some fine riding this month

580iA308-DT3eipTMSYor6FKe6_0OAIB9WcEh9LXSeOVsFygCW_OjlQ0ZA2g9phat-aYtHe1jVlA9TZs2baOEF_GN3sZf3gMa42yveTECyoQh5WOQIuDMNJLf5V0BpZYteFswIN28-RANTZUvgo9Os066ayttrtKyIsXDTmycg5hLTJXjogUxQLWqfBu5Bc5IZqcP_ob0RVXvvZZUzhvItDRAlBhIJVjF3oWU58852a8ZBw5R6r14qi83c94tb4JOCAdb3wZX29wbAXgY6RYYMHmX4eAbPeV4H_55zpHz8PPExiOvH-TVud4Gf4W71fi2nFtVOf2YexgBldkCD82tJ0flDjksl7ibwTDnr5vjcrM1WbeeW9lXWh4prlLDVFr9ni1sQJpcnXJRUIGUOJmUum_bR_M_Nsa21LjkgnVQjMnB5c1xtJ9OyTOZeHbY1irc3ihWWtsUeCnecQuZTFLziO4RzLjdOeXLFe3FQBQ9-OpP0N9kaBQGu7yF4aPdcDhdL2zXXxCyeH9fy5QY7exF5OYrZyt7cXy2vwTb7HFGoX4Q-86TX2lyK4zJKmumDjK1gtKRWI_cSugFbsduzuNEL1fzQ2Fr-omdKdLGwobnZY=w2066-h668-no

Last edited:
I was out along with the wife and 3 others. Great riding. Had lunch in Bewdley.

We really lucked out in south central Ontario. Crappy, windy and rainy overnight, wet mornings but then dry, sunny afternoons. I must've put 500kms on the bikes this weekend.

waaaaah ...sooo nice today and stuck working all day....busy on line and internet hiccups kept me pinned...

Will get out tonight for a run somewhere...

Managed to get over to the Granary in Eganville for lunch.
ls.jpg

If you're looking for the leaves changing, I'd go a.s.a.p.

It's been a weird summer, and you run across green spots, spots where all the leaves are gone, and others with a mix of reds and yellows, mostly yellows.

Oh yeah changing leaves, I had forgot it was autumn. Went for a rip through what few twisty roads that I know of around here on Sunday. Couldn't get out yesterday, too many people to bring with me meant the crew cab was in use.

Where are these forks I keep hearing about? Love me some twisties. I may be on a cruiser, but my chicken strips are kept to a minimum ;), really whats there is due to my pegs, but no worries, I'll have those ground off eventually lol

@JTR
Google map "Forks of The Credit rd" it's a 15 minute scenic run running east/west off of hwy 10. There are lots of cops, bicycles, pedestrians and no sidewalks. It varies between 40 and 50 km/h.
It's is a nice ride if you've never been, but it's not for going fast.
If you do go, stop at Higher Ground, a small cafe in Belfountain with great coffee. You'll know it because that's where all the bikes stop.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I'm not out for too much speed anyway, usually fairly close to the yellow sign speed, maybe 10 over in straights if I expect cops to be around.

Forks is for socializing
Forks+of+the+Creditpic.jpg

warm weekend hundreds of bikes will roll through in waves

Wanna grind your pegs - hit Pennsylvania ..nice this time of year.

Forks is for socializing
Forks+of+the+Creditpic.jpg

warm weekend hundreds of bikes will roll through in waves

Wanna grind your pegs - hit Pennsylvania ..nice this time of year.
Assault on record...

This appears to be the last warm day for a while but winds will be pretty wild. I'm going to get a ride in around 11 a long as the rain stays a bit north....
After today it's cooooold.. for a bit.

Cold is relative. Lots of people here yesterday, were looking forward to the next two weeks.

8 is a bit low - it will warm up ...gorgeous thi morning tho grey ...a few of us at the forks already

actually now looking excellent

A bit of misty rain but warm - enjoyed getting out. :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom