Bazzaz Traction Control | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bazzaz Traction Control

bigpoppa

Anyone know if you can adjust these on the fly, or do you have to have a tuner set up, with a laptop in the garage every time you want to change the settings??

Anyone know if you can adjust these on the fly, or do you have to have a tuner set up, with a laptop in the garage every time you want to change the settings??
Yes you can trim the setting on the bar.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have my cable from the Bazzaz to the front of the bike, I just come into the pits, plug my laptop to it and make adjustments on the fly

Used to make me feel like a motogp rider... without the mechanics, or the money, or the bike...... or anything else

Yes, but you need the Bazzaz TC trim switch which is an option, which also comes with a map selector as well.

Yes, but you need the Bazzaz TC trim switch which is an option, which also comes with a map selector as well.
Oops yeah

qXFUX4M.jpg

On my R6

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

that little dial in the middle, is that it?

the bazzaz stuff is easy to tune. if you need help setting it up, you know where I am.

Back
Top Bottom