Ganaraska | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganaraska

I will be there tomorrow :)

Now, you are really rubbing it in ... :-( (sitting in the office). I really need to retire sooner than later ... this daily work thing is not for me anymore ... LOL

My new '18 KTM 300XC arrived today and tomorrow looks like a beautiful day to be in the Ganny so I hope some of you make it out (I've sadly got to work). Off for 8 days starting Friday so hopefully there's still some more nice days left.

Congrats. TPI or Carb?

That would be awesome.
Was at the ganny today but on a trike. What a day

Thanks. We can exchange bikes next season for comparison sake :)

Congrats. TPI or Carb?

Carb. Currently KTM only has the 250XC-W with TPI in NA. The 300XC (not W) seemed to be more my riding style.

Monday's looking like a good day to ride so I'll be out around noon until dark. If anyone see's a REALLY new looking KTM smoker at Porter Rd come say hello.

Don't get caught trespassing. Ganny is officially closed to bikes now.

Hi,
just wondering if anyone put together more information on the Maprika map/overlay?

What information are you looking for?
Hi,
just wondering if anyone put together more information on the Maprika map/overlay?

What information are you looking for?

oh, I was wondering if more points of interest have been added to the map. Ie. "The lookout", "the playground" , "The secret cross-training area" etc. I'm new to Ganny

The lookout is there, the other two I don't go to. I will be mapping some of the north sections this coming summer. I will post the GPX file once I do
oh, I was wondering if more points of interest have been added to the map. Ie. "The lookout", "the playground" , "The secret cross-training area" etc. I'm new to Ganny

You guys use GPS in Ganny?
I just get lost and try to find my way back before dark or run out of gas...way more fun

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I just get lost and try to find my way back before dark or run out of gas...way more fun

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
I use it to know where I have ridden on that day and to take a different trail every time.

actually as funny as that sounds, we lost part of our group last time and I was low on gas... ridding buddy's GPS helped orientate us and get us back to the right place before dark!

You really cannot get lost totally .... assuming you remember your P lot ... LOL. Just watch the waypoint numbers, they go up and down hinting north/south, east/west direct .... sort of.

But maprika is obviously easier .... :)

You really cannot get lost totally .... assuming you remember your P lot ... LOL. Just watch the waypoint numbers, they go up and down hinting north/south, east/west direct .... sort of.

But maprika is obviously easier .... :)

I'll try and keep an eye out next time. I'm usually just following others... :)

Just download the pdf map, as it has the waypoints or look on Maprika which has waypoints as well ... you will see the pattern quickly. Enough to get you home ... it just might take a few waypoints before you find your P lot ... :)

Ganny is opening soon. I will be there 10+ days again like the past 3 years, it is always a blast to ride there.

Ganny is opening soon. I will be there 10+ days again like the past 3 years, it is always a blast to ride there.
I'll be there at least once a month probably. Going to Orr Lake a bunch of times too. Maybe Horseshoe a few times too, but I like Orr Lake better.

Back
Top Bottom