Ganaraska | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganaraska

Rode the Ganny today

Amazing the amount of grip there was, the sand base when wet compacts and gives you all kinds of stupid grip, unless you are going over a root of course.

Hope this wasn't my last ride for the year. I will try to keep getting out, good temperature if properly dressed

Who else is still out there?
Found a group of two older gents and buddy of mine, I don't think there was anyone else there today

I was out there with a few friends last Monday. Some icy spots on the north side of the forest. My last ride for the year...

Rode the Ganny today

Amazing the amount of grip there was, the sand base when wet compacts and gives you all kinds of stupid grip, unless you are going over a root of course.

Hope this wasn't my last ride for the year. I will try to keep getting out, good temperature if properly dressed

Who else is still out there?
Found a group of two older gents and buddy of mine, I don't think there was anyone else there today

I think I'm done. Suspension is out for post season service.

38487338182_899112b770_o.jpg

I got to send the cylinder for the 05 to be replated and finish that one before I start doing any work on the 17. Gotta do a top end on the 17 as well, with my garage not being heated most likely will be in the spring
I think I'm done. Suspension is out for post season service.

38487338182_899112b770_o.jpg

I got to send the cylinder for the 05 to be replated and finish that one before I start doing any work on the 17. Gotta do a top end on the 17 as well, with my garage not being heated most likely will be in the spring

You should get a 300 kit for the 05 ;)

How many hours do you have on the 17? I've got 60 hours and plan to pull the head and take my first look over the winter. At that point I'll decide on just rings or piston and rings.

You should get a 300 kit for the 05 ;)

How many hours do you have on the 17? I've got 60 hours and plan to pull the head and take my first look over the winter. At that point I'll decide on just rings or piston and rings.

My 17 has just under 40. I shared some hours with the 05 fortunately.

I actually thought about increasing the bore on the 05 lol but at some point i have to keep the cost for that bike under control at some kind of reasonable amount. After all was just supposed to be the "smash against a tree and don't care bike"

Last edited:
9c on Tuesday........gonna start coughing at work tomorrow lol

9c on Tuesday........gonna start coughing at work tomorrow lol
I know, I can't pull that one this week unfortunately.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Me neither ... I did last Tue and was pretty good. This Tue is supposed to be even better ... :-(

Awesome riding in the snow today! Had one of the best rides of the season, despite scoring a set of bruised upper ribs after hugging a tree during a massive get-off trying to avoid a puddle! Single track was super slick, but beautiful riding the bike through a snow wonderland.

I was there on Tuesday. One of my best rides this year. Been parking at Porter Rd lately and hitting areas around there and central. There's some logging in spots which has ruined some trails for now but after some work in the Spring will be fine again.
Lots of traction and with many areas covered in leaves it's a fun new element. Hooked up with 3 KTM riders and did some routes on a 300XC.

I'm buying a 2-stroke for singletrack and can't decide between a new 300XC or YZ250X.

P6 parking lot has been packed full of truck these last few weekends.

It was great weather for my last Ganny ride of the season today. Loading up in the pitch black night with my headlamp seems to be common these days.

My new '18 KTM 300XC arrived today and tomorrow looks like a beautiful day to be in the Ganny so I hope some of you make it out (I've sadly got to work). Off for 8 days starting Friday so hopefully there's still some more nice days left.

I will be there tomorrow :)

Congrats!!!!

My new '18 KTM 300XC arrived today and tomorrow looks like a beautiful day to be in the Ganny so I hope some of you make it out (I've sadly got to work). Off for 8 days starting Friday so hopefully there's still some more nice days left.

Back
Top Bottom