Ganaraska - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ganaraska

Re: Ganaraska

Quote Originally Posted by Supernam View Post
    Thank you for taking one for the team this year, now I have nothing to worry about for the rest of the season.
    Plenty of other trees for you. LOL
    -Dave
    2007 ZX6R
    2017 YZ250X

My Youtube Channel

Thank you for taking one for the team this year, now I have nothing to worry about for the rest of the season.
    I tagged one two weeks ago as well if it makes you worry less. Along the WF/CF border there's a large tree down at the bottom of a hill then it immediately forks left/right. I hopped the tree nicely, made a left and on the uphill there was two more trees down staggered 4m apart. Second one sent me sideways into a tree. Gear/guards saved me but not my knee when I planted and twisted. Got a ACL strain thingy now. Limping but still been out 4 times since.
    2015 Victory Magnum
    2018 KTM 300XC
    2014 Yamaha YZ450F
    2005 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI

Quote Originally Posted by doozerdave View Post
    Plenty of other trees for you. LOL
    Soooo...... trees are still an issue for us this season. So many casualties and I haven't done my part yet.

MX is taking it's turn on me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwrkr13 View Post
    I tagged one two weeks ago as well if it makes you worry less. Along the WF/CF border there's a large tree down at the bottom of a hill then it immediately forks left/right. I hopped the tree nicely, made a left and on the uphill there was two more trees down staggered 4m apart. Second one sent me sideways into a tree. Gear/guards saved me but not my knee when I planted and twisted. Got a ACL strain thingy now. Limping but still been out 4 times since.
    I hope you are healed up. I know most of us don't recover like we used to.

Going for the first time to Hanny this Sunday. Really excited like my first track day.

How do the trails compare to gopher dunes? I went last Sunday. Sandy af. Sorry for the noob question.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I hope you are healed up. I know most of us don't recover like we used to.
    Thanks. It's healed up well enough to do leg day but it's def not happy about it. Doesn't go out so I'm happy enough with that.

Quote Originally Posted by daisoman View Post
    Going for the first time to Hanny this Sunday. Really excited like my first track day.

How do the trails compare to gopher dunes? I went last Sunday. Sandy af. Sorry for the noob question.

I'll be there Sunday afternoon parking in Porter lot (Black Mazda SUV) if you need company. I have my engagement/housewarming party the night before so in case I'm not in well enough condition by Sunday I'll be there Monday
    2015 Victory Magnum
    2018 KTM 300XC
    2014 Yamaha YZ450F

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwrkr13 View Post
    Thanks. It's healed up well enough to do leg day but it's def not happy about it. Doesn't go out so I'm happy enough with that.

I'll be there Sunday afternoon parking in Porter lot (Black Mazda SUV) if you need company. I have my engagement/housewarming party the night before so in case I'm not in well enough condition by Sunday I'll be there Monday
    That's p6? I might take u up on that offer. I'll be driving a grey Tiguan with a crf250l and a wr250r.

What times are the trails open?

Quote Originally Posted by daisoman View Post
    That's p6? I might take u up on that offer. I'll be driving a grey Tiguan with a crf250l and a wr250r.

What times are the trails open?

That's a funny question, had to think about it, don't think they ever close for the season, not sure anyone will be anywhere at any point to stop you from entering too early.

I am there at least twice a week, always Wednesday evenings and a day in the weekend, message if you want someone to drag you around. I know some good single trails

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
    S.O.A.R. Superbike AM #986
    2014 FZ09 - Street Bike
    2017 YZ250X - Dirt Bike (2 Stroke)
    2010 Sherco 290 - Trials Bike
    2005 YZ250 - B Dirt Bike (2 Stroke)
    2006 TTR50

"Not my circus, not my monkeys"

Our party didn't shut down until 4am this morning so I didn't make it out today however I'll be at Porter lot around 1pm tomorrow for the afternoon if anyone wants to hit some singletrack.
    2015 Victory Magnum
    2018 KTM 300XC
    2014 Yamaha YZ450F

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    That's a funny question, had to think about it, don't think they ever close for the season, not sure anyone will be anywhere at any point to stop you from entering too early.

I am there at least twice a week, always Wednesday evenings and a day in the weekend, message if you want someone to drag you around. I know some good single trails

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
    What a blast. I didn't know what to expect but thanks for the offer to show us around. We got a friend of a friend to show us the ropes but we slowed him down too much so we did our own thing after lunch.