Free cat | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Free cat

Re: Chinese Food Special

Yeah, whatever happened to that guy? He was always good for a chuckle or two.
#Banned
Not sure if ban wasn't lifted or if he has just moved on.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Anyone want one of these? We're trying to trap and spay the feral cats in our town and this one seems too nice to return to the wild.
He's about 12 weeks old and has been neutered, shots, etc through a feral cat program. My cats hate his guts so I can't keep him. He's super friendly and cuddly. He starts to purr as soon as I walk in the room. Has no fear of other cats or dogs.
He is the tabby in the picture. I think someone is going to adopt the grey female, but a two for one special is possible
Someone jump on this. A kitten with a great personality is a huge huge plus. I wish I had the room. GL!

Unfortunately no. Sad truth is that there's way more adoptable cats than there are homes. Oscar will just be staying at my house until his nut sac heals. After that he goes to my neighbour who will continue to look for a home for him. Her house is also at capacity with stray cats from the neighbourhood.

Ironically, her kindness in feeding them has led to an increase in population. That said the survivors are tough little buggers. We have lots of coyotes, foxes and rednecks around here. We're trying to do a sweep of the neighbourhood and getting them spayed and neutered before we start another cycle. Toronto has a trap neuter release program that we're looking at tapping into, and we've spent a fair bit at the local clinic as well.

Unfortunately no. Sad truth is that there's way more adoptable cats than there are homes. Oscar will just be staying at my house until his nut sac heals. After that he goes to my neighbour who will continue to look for a home for him. Her house is also at capacity with stray cats from the neighbourhood.

Ironically, her kindness in feeding them has led to an increase in population. That said the survivors are tough little buggers. We have lots of coyotes, foxes and rednecks around here. We're trying to do a sweep of the neighbourhood and getting them spayed and neutered before we start another cycle. Toronto has a trap neuter release program that we're looking at tapping into, and we've spent a fair bit at the local clinic as well.

can someone edit ***sac and ***neck please?

Sad truth is We have lots of ***necks around here. We're trying to do a sweep of the neighbourhood and getting them spayed and neutered before we start another cycle. Toronto has a trap neuter release program and we've spent a fair bit at the local clinic as well.

Edited...

Unfortunately no. Sad truth is that there's way more adoptable cats than there are homes. Oscar will just be staying at my house until his scrotum heals. After that he goes to my neighbor who will continue to look for a home for him. Her house is also at capacity with stray cats from the neighborhood.

Ironically, her kindness in feeding them has led to an increase in population. That said the survivors are tough little buggers. We have lots of coyotes, foxes and Duck Dynasty types around here, sadly not enough Chinese restaurants. We're trying to do a sweep of the neighborhood and getting them spayed and neutered before we start another cycle. Toronto has a trap neuter release program that we're looking at tapping into, and we've spent a fair bit at the local clinic as well.

edited per request, and fixed up a few spelling errors OP

That's f***ing awesome! I need you guys to follow me around when I go out in public!

That's f***ing awesome! I need you guys to follow me around when I go out in public!

yes, can see how that would be handy when you're around all those annoying Port Perry liberals

would not be required in Lyndsay tho

Yeah, whatever happened to that guy? He was always good for a chuckle or two.

He went off the deep end. It was a surprisingly short leap.

Contact a local rescue agency who can place the cat in an adoption drive, you'll have far more success.

We are a foster home for a local rescue agency, have been for about 5 years. We have had hundreds of kittens pass through our home, or be born here. I limit it to about 4 or 5 at a time (Otherwise it gets a little overwhelming to stay on top of things) and admittedly my daughter does 95% of the work, but we all enjoy it.

The agency pays for all the care including spaying/neutering and vet care costs (we provide the transportation) and then they go out to PetSmart for adoption - kittens generally get adopted very quickly there, especially the well socialized ones. Once they get to cat size their outlook is much dimmer, so don't wait. There is no need to wait for anything to heal, kittens recover from spay/neuter almost instantly, most don't even seem to care, and ours often go out for adoption mere days later, a week later at the absolute most.

Call a rescue that deals with the larger pet chains for their adoption pipeline and explain your situation. They will probably accept the kittens on a surrender arrangement and they will take care of them from there. If you have the paper trail of all their shots and spay/neuter it will certainly fast track things towards them getting a good home.

I haven't chuckled so much when reading a thread in some time.

That tabby reminds me of the cat I looked after for my sister once ... never saw such a sociable cat in my life. It was seriously like a dog, always around you and always wanting to be near you - quite the opposite of cat's I've known before that go off and do their own thing and aren't really much of a "pet" per se.

Back
Top Bottom