Free cat | GTAMotorcycle.com

Free cat

jeff96

Anyone want one of these? We're trying to trap and spay the feral cats in our town and this one seems too nice to return to the wild.
He's about 12 weeks old and has been neutered, shots, etc through a feral cat program. My cats hate his guts so I can't keep him. He's super friendly and cuddly. He starts to purr as soon as I walk in the room. Has no fear of other cats or dogs.
bde4263fe1022516a40fcea0a1b7306f.jpg

He is the tabby in the picture. I think someone is going to adopt the grey female, but a two for one special is possible

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Re: Chinese Food Special

That's really cute and very tempting...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

That's why I don't like cats! They hold a grudge. Dogs will hate you for about a minute then you are their best friend again.

And dog tastes better then cat.

cool, doesn't bother me, but I'm Scottish, if I were Chinese maybe I'd think otherwise
Well if it ain't Scottish...

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

No need to change the title. I ligitimatly clicked looking for chinese food, and hate cats. Two cats live here in the house and we have a mutual loathing of each other.
I pay for everything and these condesending bastards just lay in a sunbeam and judge me, the sunbeam is never large enough.

getting me some decent chowmein tomorrow.

One of mine went missing three weeks ago along with another neighbor's cat. I think the coyotes are back. I only have one cat left (feral) who seems to know how to hide from the wild animals. Can't take another at the moment until I find out what is eating them.

cool, doesn't bother me, but I'm Scottish, if I were Chinese maybe I'd think otherwise
If I didn't have tough skin, I'd think otherwise. But I'm just going to dismiss this as a bad joke.

Btw a bit if background information. I haven't met anyone who immigrated to a society of abundance & still eat carnivores. That was just a means of survival when people was starving. If you read a bit of history, as people get hungry they start eating their pets, then their dead. In fact we see that happening in Venezuela right now!

"Free cat"?

Free inreb first!
#FreeInreb
#InrebRulez

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom