Let me just move that bike for you | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Let me just move that bike for you

If its a clueless cager, my centrestand + having it in gear will mean he doesnt know what to do with it.

#teamcentrestand

Get a heavier bike. If you put a disc lock on it, make sure you have one of those reminder cords attached. Alarm helps. In gear. 60 degree angle, and close together with other bikes helps as well.

Where exactly are the Beaches? Are they near the Beach?
yes let me buy a new bike just so it's heavier to move...
Disc locks cant damage the rotor if cranked and if the dipsh** is clueless enough to think moving people's property is a good idea he will still try to move it with the disc lock. I was also parked in a row of six other bikes. One in between happened to move which created a large enough gap that if my bike wasn't there a car could easily fit.

Frankly I'm stunned these people understand how the clutch and/or gearshift works

Frankly I'm stunned these people understand how the clutch and/or gearshift works
I bet they didn't even use it. just dragged the bike. I saw kickstand marks on the ground. It was still in gear when I moved it back.

Even if your bike is in gear people can still pull the clutch lever to move it. They also sell locks that go on your brake lever that locks it closed so the brake is always on.

Get a heavier bike. If you put a disc lock on it, make sure you have one of those reminder cords attached. Alarm helps. In gear. 60 degree angle, and close together with other bikes helps as well.

Where exactly are the Beaches? Are they near the Beach?

and more HP

They also sell locks that go on your brake lever that locks it closed so the brake is always on.

Haha, that's an interesting one. OP should just ziptie his brake lever when he is parked on the street and cut it off at night. Light, cheap and keeps your bike in place.

Back
Top Bottom