Let me just move that bike for you | GTAMotorcycle.com

Let me just move that bike for you

Benny!

Site Supporter
Friggin hate it went people move your bike out of a parking spot just so they can fit their car. Street parking in a specific bike parking area. in gear with stem locked. They just dragged it out to the bike lane and wedged it between the other parked bikes and the bike lane. Good thing a coworker told me before I got a ticket. If the car had still been there there would have been some healthy new key marks on it. Makes me want to murder people

Friggin hate it went people move your bike out of a parking spot just so they can fit their car. Street parking in a specific bike parking area. in gear with stem locked. They just dragged it out to the bike lane and wedged it between the other parked bikes and the bike lane. Good thing a coworker told me before I got a ticket. If the car had still been there there would have been some healthy new key marks on it. Makes me want to murder people
ummm ... therapy? seriously ..moved your stem locked bike! wtf arses.
all I can think to say is ride a beater in the city? I've never lived in TO.

kills the bike battery. was thinking more along the lines of a spare battery with a loose wire hiding on the grips

Nice idea in theory. In practice, it will get you charged.

I've been running a Scorpio alarm for the past 6 years and haven't had a problem. I just don't leave it on in my garage if I know I won't be using the bike for a few days. No problem leaving it on while I'm parked for the day at work.

Nice idea in theory. In practice, it will get you charged.

No, it will lead to the unsuspecting person moving the bike getting charged.

Friggin hate it went people move your bike out of a parking spot just so they can fit their car.

4 years later, I finally figured out who you are. (CSB...)

Last edited:
can't get charged for faulty wiring caused by "someone" messing with your bike..... ;)

Someone did this to me a few years back in a paid off-street lot at the beaches. There were suntan lotion handprints on the fairings and my controls. I was livid. People suck.

Are you talking about the car2go that was parked on simcoe?

Drz battery is the size of my hand. Had a scorpio on my r6 in the past. more than once i needed to bump start coming out of work.

A mere battery isn't going to do anything to someone touching the terminals. You need a voltage multiplier (aka a "tazer") wired across the grips to generate sufficient voltage to make things unpleasant for uninvited motorcycle molesters.

Things to think about: A tazer-level voltage applied across the hands will result in current flowing across the heart. This is one of the surest ways to cause cardiac arrest and/or fibrillation; if you wire your machine this way be sure you're willing to face manslaughter or murder charges.

As well, the grip-reflex that occurs when someone is being electrocuted through the hands might mean that the individual is still attached to your motorcycle when you return, depending on the capacity of the power source and the duration of the shock. Loss of muscle control will likely mean he's lying on top of (or under) your bike. Another thing to think about from a legal defense perspective.

We live in a society where molesters, criminals etc are coddled and protected and people trying to protect their stuff are prosecuted and persecuted. Something to keep in mind when planning booby traps for malcontents. :)

I leave the couchrocket in reverse gear when parked.It's not going anywhere.

I was thinking a disc lock keeps the bike in place, but more likely then not, they would dump it when the lock hit and then run away.

Get a heavier bike. If you put a disc lock on it, make sure you have one of those reminder cords attached. Alarm helps. In gear. 60 degree angle, and close together with other bikes helps as well.

Someone did this to me a few years back in a paid off-street lot at the beaches. There were suntan lotion handprints on the fairings and my controls. I was livid. People suck.

Where exactly are the Beaches? Are they near the Beach?

A mere battery isn't going to do anything to someone touching the terminals. You need a voltage multiplier (aka a "tazer") wired across the grips to generate sufficient voltage to make things unpleasant for uninvited motorcycle molesters.

Things to think about: A tazer-level voltage applied across the hands will result in current flowing across the heart. This is one of the surest ways to cause cardiac arrest and/or fibrillation; if you wire your machine this way be sure you're willing to face manslaughter or murder charges.

As well, the grip-reflex that occurs when someone is being electrocuted through the hands might mean that the individual is still attached to your motorcycle when you return, depending on the capacity of the power source and the duration of the shock. Loss of muscle control will likely mean he's lying on top of (or under) your bike. Another thing to think about from a legal defense perspective.

We live in a society where molesters, criminals etc are coddled and protected and people trying to protect their stuff are prosecuted and persecuted. Something to keep in mind when planning booby traps for malcontents. :)

In each grip pos and neg contacts spaced 1.5" apart, left grip and right grip isolated from each other, so current travels in and out of the same hand only. This solution turns murder into 'guess you're not masturbating for a while'

I hate people so much, this makes me rage.

Lock your bike to a nearby sign / post with a thick cable lock. Dual purpose protection in your case for theft as well. I do every time I park mine, no one ever moves it.

Back
Top Bottom