SMP Sep 30th | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SMP Sep 30th

Hope you guys can help out if I do get a 300.
If you get one, we'll help out, just ask. Most of the little bikes congregate in the same area of the paddock at RACE.

PM Bakaboy, he's helped a lot of riders get a start racing with lightweight bikes in the last few seasons.

Wow. Not making fun but if you say it's fun and I was worried at 180 then these bikes must be a blast. Hope you guys can help out if I do get a 300. Only see one on kijij atm and need to sell my BMW e36. Comes with m3 motor and a spare 2.5 same engine just not 3L

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Lots of people around to help even for getting set-up if you choose to buy a street bike and convert. I went that way, but also got lucky and bought a wrecked bike for $900 from a dealer. I already had all the parts to repair it and get it set up over the winter.

But off the top of my head, Bakaboy has the best set up 300 available for sale. Fully spec'd CSBK bike. Two other people we race with have 300's for sale (Kirk and LeClair) Kirk has like 45 bikes and slimming his herd. Not sure why LeClair is selling his. Think he has an R3 for CSBK next season?

Yes Jake now has a couple R3's and he was running 2:01's on long track on it. Crazy fast. I have a 300 or two for sale...PM if interested.

Here is a couple laps from the second session of the day. Still cool so making sure not to push too hard and meet the pavement.

I got a lot of learning to do since this was my first lapping day after doing the FAST school(Phase one). Hell, I only got the bike a couple months ago so I was as green as they come! lol In the later sessions I was making huge improvements so it's a shame I didn't get it on video so I could compare.

Oh and next time I plan to use the solid back plate on my GoPro..

[video=youtube;P1A7qZnF0xU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1A7qZnF0xU[/video]

What a great day. Morning was frigid. So many incidents throughout the day, seemed like every session there was someone going off track. Very bizarre. A couple riders collided on the back straight --they red flagged the session while both attempted to get back on.. saw 2 guys dump their bikes in the pit area --very odd; didn't see the rider who lost control on the front straight -fluid everywhere!
The last session crash I understand was the worst of the day. Heard rider lost his brakes on the back straight and went into the fence. wow! he must have been going fast. ambulance took him straight to hospital. saw his bike shortly thereafter --looked completely destroyed! what a crazy day of carnage!

Last rider was one of my friends it seems like he was very fatigue and missed his braking marker and couldnt react to going off road. while loading in the ambulance he was conscious and talking he made it through just fine despite the crash. I agree there were a ton of crashes.... i had a big crash myself towards the end of the day haha....

This was before lunch. At 5:30 we all get help up. The guy in white should never have been in yellow group. 15 seconds later he goes down. They then he pushed his bike off the track and got it stuck in the mud.

[video=youtube_share;6PU92rXvlzU]https://youtu.be/6PU92rXvlzU[/video]
It must have been cold. you guys are tip toeing.

I'll be joining the 300 RACE series next season. the constant prodding from my friends has convinced me. Plus I managed to score a 300 for an absolute steal.

Last edited:

I'll be joining the 300 RACE series next season. the constant prodding from my friends has convinced me. Plus I managed to score a 300 for an absolute steal.

YES BENNY!!!!
Looking forward to meeting you! :-D

Last rider was one of my friends it seems like he was very fatigue and missed his braking marker and couldnt react to going off road. while loading in the ambulance he was conscious and talking he made it through just fine despite the crash. I agree there were a ton of crashes.... i had a big crash myself towards the end of the day haha....
Glad to hear he's ok!

Nice, looking forward to racing with you next year. Did you buy the 300 ready to race or are you building it this winter? I'm guessing it's a Ninja?

Nice, looking forward to racing with you next year. Did you buy the 300 ready to race or are you building it this winter? I'm guessing it's a Ninja?
Yup ninja. It's mostly set up. Needs some bits and pieces and to pretty up a bit. It's faster if it's pretty.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom