Looking at adding a motorcycle lapping day for next Tuesday Oct 3rd. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking at adding a motorcycle lapping day for next Tuesday Oct 3rd.

PLS

All of our scheduled motorcycle lapping dates at GBM have been run, and usually October does not provide ideal motorcycle lapping days. But looking at the forecast for GB next week - Tuesday is currently forecast to be a sunny high of 25 with an overnight low leading in of 13. (Wed has a chance of rain and Thurs/Fri cool off to approx 19 or lower).
I know this is kinda last minute so I am trying to gauge interest in another Two Wheel Tuesday. (Cost is $100 plus hst for the day.)

Will be making that determination early this afternoon. Need enough people to pre-register to make it feasible. So call the track 519 238 7223 hit 0 to do so. If it doesn't go ahead there will be no charge to anyones cards. The weather is going to be perfect high of 25 and Sunny.

Will be making that determination early this afternoon. Need enough people to pre-register to make it feasible. So call the track 519 238 7223 hit 0 to do so. If it doesn't go ahead there will be no charge to anyones cards. The weather is going to be perfect high of 25 and Sunny.

Interested but need to know if its a go before 6pm...I have to rent a trailer from u-haul and they close at 7pm.

Also, what is the start time/stop time for the day?

Sorry guys but it is a NO GO - I know it was a late addition just thought we would look to see the interest based on the great weather forecast - But we only have one person committed and we can't commit to go forward at that level of interest. Will look at possible dates later in October if the weather is feasible ( they say predict October is going to be warm most of the way thru it)

Dam, just got permission to have the day off from the Boss (the one that pays me). Looking forward to the next date.

Back
Top Bottom