Almost hit a goose at 224km/h ! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Almost hit a goose at 224km/h !

405hp

Thought I would share this clip with you... after a nasty spill and 5 years off from track riding, I get back in the saddle with my 2013 Aprilia Tuono. On the fastest part of the entire Calabogie Motorsports Park - all 5.2kms of it - I nearly headbutted a goose that flew at me out of nowhere.

Check out the vid and free to suscribe to my channel Romanian Tractor, as I will be continuing to post content like these vids as well as dirt biking, vlogs, etc.:

[video=youtube;6fG3dLZUMZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fG3dLZUMZQ[/video]

Cheers!

Last edited:
That's crazy but totally random - can't even take any precaution. Thanksgiving is near mind you. :D

Came out of temptation over the hill, deliverence A. And there's a deer standing sideways right on line. She was nice enough to jump out of the way...

I had that same brake as you, but mine was infected and almost lost my foot. Had many surgery's on to get it working properly but it has to much scare tissue. But I can still ride and have great health overall and cant ask for more.
Glad you got back on the horse, but next time dont have a bird...

1000% Rider error.

Speeding.
Not in the proper tire track.
Missed the target.

77f136ca5de22b4846afb47dc1e52643.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

You've been to the danger zone
latest

^^^^^^ HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that one made my day!!!!!

To address TOJoe ... Every time moderator actions are applied to anyone, they ALWAYS complain about the moderator's actions. You are proving to be no exception. And to respond to the situation that you pointed out directly ...

Taken on its own, post #1 in this thread is indeed marginally a self-promotion of the poster's own youtube channel, which is what you were called out on earlier today.

But a search of that member's other posts reveals that not ALL of that member's posts are self-promotions of their youtube channel. At the time that I investigated a reported post earlier today, ALL of your posts were NOTHING BUT self-promotions of your youtube channel. I recognize that that's no longer the case.

405hp is toeing the grey line of self-promotion. You (earlier) blatantly crossed it. You since seem to have crossed back, which is fine.

Back
Top Bottom