Algonquin Park Fall Colours - Saturday Sept 30th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Algonquin Park Fall Colours - Saturday Sept 30th

Not just yet, because the colors are still really green apparently, so I'm going to wait at least a week. Maybe a mid week ride would be a good idea to avoid the traffic around Oct 10 or 11.

I might be interested depending on which day you go. A few years ago there was a big fall colors group ride organised on gtam and like 50 people showed up.

Sounds good - we'll just watch the weather and colours forecast and see how it goes. I'm in Bala right now and it's pretty much solid green around here. I would only do a ride of max 5 people.

My stator blew on my bike last weekend, and so I have a replacement on the way to me via ebay, which should be here any day. I can only go riding once that gets installed, so don't wait on me. I will still go up and do a weekday run once my bike is working again and post up here before I go.

Colours aren't great yet. They are starting, but with the weird weather we have been having, alot of trees are dropping withiut changing.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I went to Eganville today for lunch. Colours weren't great there, but restaurant, lunch, and some of the colours along the route, were great.

I'd get out a.s.a.p. if you want to see anything before they all drop.

YO5st2Ql.jpg
lQ8gS89l.jpg
8aE60aRl.jpg
K5JwhHQl.jpg
BJiOEEyl.jpg

Eganville - that's a really nice area to ride around.

I've noticed around here in the GTA there are some nice colours starting in different pockets. I'm still waiting for my stator to arrive before I can go anywhere. Any day now!

Yeah, I'm trying to decide when to pull the front forks off the bike to change the oil and figure out why it's rock solid with the intiminators in. I had a shop do it and the mechanic assigned, may have messed up.

It looks awesome this week. I had a stator fry on me and I replaced it last night. As I was putting the bike together, a bunch of ball bearings from my clutch actuator fell out while I was cleaning it. If I can either fix it or replace it before the weekend, I will go. If not, then I will have to wait until my bike is working again - hopefully before the snow flies at this rate.

It looks awesome this week. I had a stator fry on me and I replaced it last night. As I was putting the bike together, a bunch of ball bearings from my clutch actuator fell out while I was cleaning it. If I can either fix it or replace it before the weekend, I will go. If not, then I will have to wait until my bike is working again - hopefully before the snow flies at this rate.
Time for a new bike Shane...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom