CNE Bike Tao Tao DB10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CNE Bike Tao Tao DB10

vietchim

Hello everyone
I won a mini pocket bike at CNE last year and for some reason the bike doesnt run. I can start the bike but the engine doesnt stay running/idle. I desperate needed your help since I havent had a chance to ride the bike I won last year.

Attachments

• Optimized-Optimized-Optimized-20170618_160254.jpg
    Optimized-Optimized-Optimized-20170618_160254.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hello everyone
I won a mini pocket bike at CNE last year and for some reason the bike doesnt run. I can start the bike but the engine doesnt stay running/idle. I desperate needed your help since I havent had a chance to ride the bike I won last year.

Asian pocket bikes are notoriously crap and have constant problems.

Where are you planning on riding it? Unless it is on a track, you are setting yourself up for $5000+ in tickets.

Just sell the bike for whatever you can get for it and buy something fun and useful with the money.

Go to Youtube and post the problem. Sounds like a carb problem but it may be difficult to get parts if needed.

Adding to GreyGhost, unless it is street legal, plated and insured you can only ride it on property that you personally own.

Last edited:
Take the carburetor off, take it apart and give it the cleaning of a lifetime. Use bristles from wire brushes to clean out jets and bleeds, remove any ethanol-related crud, see if you can put it into an ultrasound parts cleaner for a while to wiggle loose any remaining ****.

Then blow all its passages out with compressed air, re-assemble it.

Unless the gas in the tank is very fresh, drain the fuel tank into a suitable container and re-fill with ethanol-free gas (91 Shell V-Power is the only one I know of). Make sure the petcock and lines flow freely.

I'll give you $50 for it.

You can buy a replacement carburetor for those P.O.S.s for like $60.
Don't waste a lot of time trying to clean it, just buy a new one.
Once its running, SELL IT like others here have suggested.

You can buy a replacement carburetor for those P.O.S.s for like $60.
Don't waste a lot of time trying to clean it, just buy a new one.
Once its running, SELL IT like others here have suggested.

Don't they normally sell for $100 when running? He is ahead to sell it to Rob for $50 as is.

Go to Youtube and post the problem. Sounds like a carb problem but it may be difficult to get parts if needed.

Adding to GreyGhost, unless it is street legal, plated and insured you can only ride it on property that you personally own.
Or he could come to da 'bridge...this summer I have seen:
1 golf cart
3 atvs
4 Emmo ebikes (sidewalks parks etc)
And too many dirt/ pocket bikes to list.
Right now the only thing that surprises me is when I see some kid actually wearing a helmet.

Is there ANY gas in it?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom