Harley mechanic | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley mechanic

Roadking2013

Hello fellow riders

im looking for a Harley mechanic in the aurora area. Or somewhere close. Looking for someone to change tires and some simple maintenance.

If you can help recomend somene it would be greatly Appreciated.

Thanks p

Looks like the closest dealers are Pfaff in Richmond Hill or Mackie's in Oshawa. Unless you don't care about who does the work. I can vouch for Mackie's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there's a guy on Mount Albert Road in Sharon - has a small shop in his garage. If you are out for a ride then swing by - there are often few Harley's parked there. Think it is 1805 Mount Albert Road

The unfortunately named "Tombstone Motorcycles" on Enford Rd in Richmond Hill is a back alley repair shop. Not sure if still in business, as last time I talked to him he was not yet 6 feet under. Can't see a stampede to this place because I'm not aiming for a tombstone but a resurrection!

Tires and simple maintenance can be done at any reputable motorcycle shop, no need to pay a premium at a HD dealer unless you wanted to pickup a $100 T-Shirt while you were there or something.

...Just sayin.

Authentic Cycle in Markham is highly recommended. I take my bike there for anything other than basic maintenance.
But as stated, most of that stuff can be done yourself or by any local shop.

MC's Speednchrome, 110 Saunders Rd in Barrie. You can see the shop off the 400 at Mapleview. Bike shop run by bikers, most ex HD employees. Excellent service, excellent prices and they are honest. Have had my work done by thesae guys for the last 3 or 4 years. Fully licensed mechanics that know their stuff. Harleys and Metrics as well. Reasonable service rates and you can bring your own tires and parts or have them order for you.

Back
Top Bottom