Let's talk brake fluid! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Let's talk brake fluid!

I work for a Porsche cup(Canada) team and we use Castrol SRF. We attend some circuits that are extremely demanding on brakes, i.e Honda Indy, 3 rivers, and the Montreal GP. At these circuits we bleed after every two runs as a precaution but the pedal feel rarely changes. I know it is not apples to apples but I can tell you that SRF is of high quality!

So naturally I use it in my track bike since it readily available to me but I have yet to push the bike enough to see how well it performs. Maybe I can offer a more concrete opinion once I have more track days under my belt. :)

Good to hear everyone's thought! I purchased some RBF600 today and will be flushing the system over the winter. I'm sure that the RBF is more than enough for my track days!
Now I just have to find some for the car...

Anyone ever try bleeding their brakes in a vacuum? ??

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone ever try bleeding their brakes in a vacuum? ??

In a vacuum? Or with a vacuum bleeder?

I have a pressure bleeder for cars to make it easy to get the old fluid out. For a bike hooking it up is more trouble than its worth.

In a vacuum? Or with a vacuum bleeder?

I have a pressure bleeder for cars to make it easy to get the old fluid out. For a bike hooking it up is more trouble than its worth.
In

Motul also prints manufacture date on the bottle. Make sure to grab the most recent on the shelf. I have picked up a 660 by mistake that was 2 years post manufacture and it was garbage.

Motul also prints manufacture date on the bottle. Make sure to grab the most recent on the shelf. I have picked up a 660 by mistake that was 2 years post manufacture and it was garbage.

Wow, interesting to know the shelf life is that short even on a sealed bottle.

Back
Top Bottom