getting new bikes any thoughts? | GTAMotorcycle.com

getting new bikes any thoughts?

b16bvtec

after stop riding 3 years now i am getting back :)

little bit of history, own 2 R6 2001 and 2003 love them both. love the power.

my buddy share the new 2017 R6 picture I was amaze how it looks. I was shopping around and the bike cost somewhere around 16k than I thought to myself why not a ducati. so I went to GPBikes last week and boy the new panigale 959 is about the same price as the R6. so now i am debating if I should get my hand on the ducati.
I know the maintenance is going to be alot more over the R6 but hey after all its a ducati lol
any thoughts?

3 year gap, get insurance quotes

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I just did, the quote is not bad on both of them. surprise to see the ducati rate is almost in line with the R6
3 year gap, get insurance quotes

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

IMO get the Duc. You already have a couple R6's, mix things up (and it sounds so good).

IMO get the Duc. You already have a couple R6's, mix things up (and it sounds so good).
everyone i talk to say duc sounds so good. but I like the screaming of the R6 10k-14k

From what I've read the R6 is a bit of a wheezy dog engine-wise due to Euro4. It can be opened up with a full system and tune though it will never match the P959. Nice R1 front end tho.

The Panigale:

599d291a2e14f646c824d881.jpg

150HP of hawtness. This one gets my vote.

go with the Ducati, amazing machines, never had an issue with mine.

Ducati 959 - 16,995

This Aprilia RSV4 RR - 17,995

rsv4_rr_2017_gallery_2.jpg

201hp of hawtness lol Just think...a little more hp then the EK9 and 1/6th the weight between your legs!!

But the V4 is a PITA to work on, I considered upgrading but then I watched a video of a guy doing valves on the V4 ughhh.....

Last edited:
Ducati 959 - 16,995

View attachment 39061

201hp of hawtness lol Just think...a little more hp then the EK9 and 1/6th the weight between your legs!!

But the V4 is a PITA to work on, I considered upgrading but then I watched a video of a guy doing valves on the V4 ughhh.....
Where'd you find that Aprilia? I was debating the 2017 gsxr 1000, since I love my 09 600 and the ride is comfortable af, but that Aprilia is tempting

I never thought of that. good idea I can go check it out
damn 201hp on a bike I'll be flying lol
Ducati 959 - 16,995

View attachment 39061

where else in GTA have dealer?

Corsa Meccanica and Voss Motors.
Can't say if either are any good or not - no personal experience with either.

Dealership just south of Collingwood and north of Stayner.Pass by it every day.See one in Collingwood from time to time riding around.

where else in GTA have dealer?

Vos Motors in Concord (hwy 7 & Keele). I was there last week and they have a whole bunch of new Aprilia on the floor.

Vos Motors in Concord (hwy 7 & Keele). I was there last week and they have a whole bunch of new Aprilia on the floor.

did they try to pressure you to buy anything?

Back
Top Bottom