Canada Motoguide wants to interview riders involved in the recent mass rides | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Motoguide wants to interview riders involved in the recent mass rides

Weren't you young once? The stupid stuff I did with my buddies on our dualsports in our teens, and that was before I got a sport bike.
The age range of the ten riders charged was 21 to 48. A 48-year old should have long passed the days of youthful disruptive behaviour and acted more mature. Also, if the sample of riders charged exhibited this age range and that range is representative of the population involved, you'd have to assume that there were many more riders in their 30's/40's participating. There's something else driving this behaviour beyond teenage exuberance.

Last edited:
It's easy to see the how and why...people have gotten dumber and then add in social media to that.

It used to be that you had to move to a trailer park, get tats, do drugs, wear a wife beater, get drunk, start a fight on the road and only then could you be on TV courtesy of "Cops". Now anybody can be on YouTube. Progress is wonderful.

YouTube, the home of impact vasectomies.

Back
Top Bottom