Best insurance company to insure a Ninja 300? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best insurance company to insure a Ninja 300?

Pikes

I'm going to buy a Ninja 300 and was wondering what companies other riders with a Ninja 300 are with. Since a 300 is not considered a supersport, I assume insurance won't be crazy expensive? I've done an online quote for Dalton Timmis and I got $152 per month. I'm still going to do more online quotes for different companies. Just curious how much insurance others are paying with a Ninja 300, or if anyone has a 300cc sport bike what is your insurance like?

Thanks

I'm going to buy a Ninja 300 and was wondering what companies other riders with a Ninja 300 are with. Since a 300 is not considered a supersport, I assume insurance won't be crazy expensive? I've done an online quote for Dalton Timmis and I got $152 per month. I'm still going to do more online quotes for different companies. Just curious how much insurance others are paying with a Ninja 300, or if anyone has a 300cc sport bike what is your insurance like?

Thanks

It depends on how long you have been riding and how many years of continuous insurance you have held.

The ABS model will be slightly cheaper to insure.

Aviva should be very competitive if you are a new rider with the training course completed.

Contact/PM me if you would like to obtain a quote through them.

It depends on how long you have been riding and how many years of continuous insurance you have held.

The ABS model will be slightly cheaper to insure.

Aviva should be very competitive if you are a new rider with the training course completed.

Contact/PM me if you would like to obtain a quote through them.

I just got my M1 today. Registered in a Motorcycle Safety Course as soon as I got home, and the course will be held next week. After the course is complete, I will have my M2. I have little to no riding experience.

Nope. After the course is complete (successfully) you will still have a M1 until the 60th day from date of issuance

Nope. After the course is complete (successfully) you will still have a M1 until the 60th day from date of issuance

Yeah sorry, that's what I meant to say. After the course is done, I just need to wait until the 60 days have completed. Hoping other fellow riders with 300cc bikes can give me an idea on how much they're paying so I know what to expect.

No one but a professional can give you an accurate estimate, but going strictly by the sensible(not to mention fun) bike you have, you'll get decent quotes(provided your record is clean and your not 18 years old)

Nobody here will be able to give you a price...maybe not even a baseball park figure, as insurance varies to wildly amongst different people.

As for the M2 issue, with successful completion of the MSC some underwriters will write you as an M2 even when you're still technically an M1.

Thanks

R3 320cc
$80/month
35 years old, GM2 for 3 years, 1 minor ticket on record
first year insured
Mitchell and Whale Brokers

R3 320cc
$80/month
35 years old, GM2 for 3 years, 1 minor ticket on record
first year insured
Mitchell and Whale Brokers

Aha, but where you at though?

When I had 2013 ninja 300, I was paying 327 (or something around that) per year this summer.

Male, 31yo, combined auto & home, TD Meloche Monnex, university of Waterloo group. M since 2010

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

When I had 2013 ninja 300, I was paying 327 (or something around that) per year this summer.

Male, 31yo, combined auto & home, TD Meloche Monnex, university of Waterloo group. M since 2010

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
That is not a good rate. It's over double what I was paying on my 650R a couple years ago in Toronto. Unless rates have skyrocketed that much.

That is not a good rate. It's over double what I was paying on my 650R a couple years ago in Toronto. Unless rates have skyrocketed that much.

You were paying $150 a YEAR?

Back
Top Bottom