600ish cc Naked Bikes? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

600ish cc Naked Bikes?

Thanks!! I'm going to shoot them a message and see what happens. I like the bike and hard to look past the price if it's really in the shape that shows in those pictures. I wouldn't know any shops in that area, would I be crazy to not have it inspected in the case it had been babied, he had original plastics and some maintenance records?
I actually went to Ottawa not long ago to see that bike. Very nice shape, should safety the way it sits.
Honestly, the one and only reason I didn't buy it was because my wife had her heart set on a Gladius. The fz6 just wasn't as comfortable for her at 5'3".
The bike is a no brainer, 30k is nothing and it's been cared for.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I actually went to Ottawa not long ago to see that bike. Very nice shape, should safety the way it sits.
Honestly, the one and only reason I didn't buy it was because my wife had her heart set on a Gladius. The fz6 just wasn't as comfortable for her at 5'3".

As a recent gladius purchaser, you (or she) won't regret it.

One of the downsides, relative to sv650 is that aftermarket parts aren't as available and can be more expensive.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Those Gladius's look nice. What's the HP & TQ rating on those and the body stance on the bike (upright, slight lean fwd, etc.)? Thx.

Around 70hp, tq in not sure but can be looked up online. It's pretty upright with low seat. I put superbike bars on and is tiny bit forward.
Also put clip ons on for a lot more lean forward few weeks ago but didn't feel right.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I ride a versys 650 and they are pretty even. Gladius has a bit more at the rear wheel, definitely has a nicer sound. At 6'1" and being used to adventure bikes her Gladius is fun for hooning but too cramped for a long day for me, fits her like a glove. Hers is a 2012 with 8000km and a nice windscreen and abs we picked up a couple weeks ago for $4000.

How about a Honda 599? Prolly going to be my next bike when the FJ explodes.

I almost bought a 599 instead of my FZ6, but decided I didn't want to deal with carbs. Probably would've bought the Hornet if it had FI.

I can imagine it's probably not the most comfortable bike to handle at 5'3, especially for a woman. I've had a couple of close calls while backing up on tippy toes (I'm 5'8 ).

Back
Top Bottom