Rider's Stupidity Costs Him His Life (video) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider's Stupidity Costs Him His Life (video)

-
-
-

Look at this idiot taking all the time in the world to overtake an 18-wheeler tractor trailer.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e20_1505756135

-

"As a result of the accident, a VAZ passenger was killed and the driver was hospitalized with a closed shoulder fracture, a broken rib on the right and a traumatic shock of the first degree."

No ****, he tried and failed to avoid a headon crash with a bike and his passenger is dead. I would call that traumatic shock of the first degree.

monumentally shytty pass attempt, what a dyck

and it doesn't say anything about the rider dying

"As a result of the accident, a VAZ passenger was killed and the driver was hospitalized with a closed shoulder fracture, a broken rib on the right and a traumatic shock of the first degree."

No ****, he tried and failed to avoid a headon crash with a bike and his passenger is dead. I would call that traumatic shock of the first degree.
-
-

Sorry I must have confused him with this guy doing the same thing....
-
-
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=53e_1505704727
-
-
-

Last edited:
Come spend a few days in my job. Monumental impatience that causes these sorts of things is a routine occurrence. I've seen more than a few near head-ons in the last few years because getting to ones destination 3 minutes earlier is apparently of the utmost importance, safety be damned.

Rider in the 1st vid might have been impaired. Looked rather indifferent to approaching traffic...

That 2nd guy...damn. No brake lights from the look of it: Suicide by head-on?

Last edited:
Rider in the 1st vid might have been impaired. Looked rather indifferent to approaching traffic...

That 2nd guy...damn. No brake lights from the look of it: Suicide by head-on?

You know thats exactly what I thought when i watched it. Unfortunately it does happen. Sad.

RE: First vid

Slowest pass ever with oncoming traffic?

You know thats exactly what I thought when i watched it. Unfortunately it does happen. Sad.

100% suicide. Dead centre to the vehicle, no brake like or flinch before impact, and no attempt to avoid it. If it was a surprise to him, instinct would have had him squeeze to the right or take chances running off the shoulder to the left.

Such a shame to involve someone else in a decision like this.

100% suicide. Dead centre to the vehicle, no brake like or flinch before impact, and no attempt to avoid it. If it was a surprise to him, instinct would have had him squeeze to the right or take chances running off the shoulder to the left.

Such a shame to involve someone else in a decision like this.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion it was suicide. Both vehicles were going fast. The car also did not make an attempt to move over, this may mean neither the motorcyclist or car driver had the time to react ...

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion it was suicide. Both vehicles were going fast. The car also did not make an attempt to move over, this may mean neither the motorcyclist or car driver had the time to react ...

Also target fixation could easily explain it (by both vehicles).

The car was nose diving under extreme braking. There was a clear attempt to avoid the collision there where as the bike appeared to make no attempt. I'd be shocked if it wasn't suicide.

The car was nose diving under extreme braking. There was a clear attempt to avoid the collision there where as the bike appeared to make no attempt. I'd be shocked if it wasn't suicide.[/QUOTE

Im shocked. lol
Not possible to pass judgement from what is seen in the vid.

Back
Top Bottom