Track suit for tall and slim | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track suit for tall and slim

shakalaka

Hi guys,

I've been having a tough time finding something that fits me well(6'2, 180lbs) and I'd really prefer to avoid having to buy a custom suit. I've tried size 54 euro in A* and Dainese and it isn't too loose but I'm getting a lot of pressure on the knees when opening up my legs in the knee drag position. How much do these things stretch out/loosen up over time? Has anyone around my dimensions had luck with certain suits?

I'm 6'4" and 180 and had the same experience, but after I got the suit (Dainese) worked in it was perfect. I don't remember how long it took so I guess it wasn't very long. Though I originally rode it to the track and back which would have sped up the breaking in. Maybe ride around with it a few hours before your first track day?

6'3" - 225 Alpinestars gp pro suit fits perfect, size 60

And what size/model was that suit? It feels like I have such limited movement in the legs when I open up the knee and lean over.

Dainese now makes suits that are longer in the arms/legs for people like yourself. Go to Rider's Choice if you can and try on a few.

I've been having a tough time finding something that fits me well(6'2, 180lbs)

Try being 6' 135lbs. Even suits that are too baggy are too short and im not particularly tall. been thinking about switching from alpinestars to dianese but likely nothing but a custom will fit me. best of luck in your search, as others have stated riders choice would be a good bunch of folks to talk to

Mine was a Kirishima R in 56. Needed a particular boots that velcroed under the suit pants. I made sure it was always pulled tight by the boot during break-in so the pants would stay in place after breaking in even when the velcro got old.

I'm 6 3 and 185 lbs and no problem with any of my Dainese from Riders Choice.

6'-6'1" or so and 170lbs. Dainese 54 fits me perfectly but I wear padded shorts with a chest/back protector. I found the knees to pinch badly on one of my suits to the point of bruising but it eventually went away. My d-air that's the same size fits better though and never had the pinching oddly enough.

It also takes an extra person to help get me into my suit or my back protector ends up sticking out of the top of the suit.

I'm 6'4" and 180 and had the same experience, but after I got the suit (Dainese) worked in it was perfect. I don't remember how long it took so I guess it wasn't very long. Though I originally rode it to the track and back which would have sped up the breaking in. Maybe ride around with it a few hours before your first track day?
A couple daily push ups and meat can do wonders.

Lol that bmi index is a joke
It may be, but it's less of a joke than a random member's opinion of my fitness. Especially considering his only criteria for judging me were the two BMI variables!

According to the Genesis Fitness Index, my values indicate that pushups and meat do wonders. Talk about "LOL very interesting".

It's amazing how clueless people can be sometimes to their own contradictions.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom