A merger request? | GTAMotorcycle.com

A merger request?

Owen

So why is road and drag a sub-sub-sub forum on here? Can't they all just get put together? It's not like this board is crawling with thousands of people.

I feel like there used to be a reason, like drag racing was a briefly active discussion topic here

So why is road and drag a sub-sub-sub forum on here? Can't they all just get put together? It's not like this board is crawling with thousands of people.

Someone's bored. ;)

"Because".

Rightly or wrongly, there is little cross-over between the road-race crowd and the drag-race crowd ...

Normally Racers have nothing in common with Draggers and same vice-verse. They like to go fast only on straights and we like to go fast everywhere.

okaaaayyy, so it's basically two very common sub-forums split up. Seems like everyone in here goes on "track days" so why have a "road racing" forum. There isn't much benefit having them separate.

Yeah, I was bored and like 6 beers deep, Joe.

Racers don't have much in common with track day riders neither :)
okaaaayyy, so it's basically two very common sub-forums split up. Seems like everyone in here goes on "track days" so why have a "road racing" forum. There isn't much benefit having them separate.

Yeah, I was bored and like 6 beers deep, Joe.

Back
Top Bottom