New in town with Cirque du Soleil [VOLTA] until Nov27 - Looking to ride! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New in town with Cirque du Soleil [VOLTA] until Nov27 - Looking to ride!

Hi All!

In a nutshell: I'm a Niagara native originally, have been riding bicycles since the dawn of my time, went to Sheridan College for finance, but listened to my gut instincts and followed my love of riding (Mountain Bike Trials)... Now I'm with Cirque du Soleil, performing in Toronto for the next couple months, and finally bought my dream bike - The cbr600RR!

Finishing the shows late at night (free after 11pm), but always hearing some engine noise permeating the skies around this time, and looking for some excellent people to ride around with. Safe, Fast, Fun Chats, all good...

Instagram: bycrobat_trev (posting mostly my Cirque life stuff).

Looking forward to meeting up!
- Trev

Attachments

• CBR.JPG
    CBR.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 50
Welcome and nice bike!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I am actually more interested at what you do at Cirque Soleil.

I don't do Instagram

504e0ed2d686dfd97d5337704d3e5292.png
d9e3b09d848353895be5dda9df28e776.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!
And hopefully I will be able to catch one of the shows and witness some of your work live.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Damn, congrats on making it so far!!!

I remember riding trials with you a few times around Toronto a bazillion years ago.

Thanks all!

The weather looks amazing this week.... Let's hope it stays!

SteveM - Thanks for sharing the article! The entire team at my local bike shop in St Catharines (Liberty Bikes) came up to catch the show last night... Incredibly touching. Friends for life, through our love of two wheels!

Crazy amount of control.

Back
Top Bottom