I reconstructed a bike theft from video cameras, if you want to see thieves in action | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I reconstructed a bike theft from video cameras, if you want to see thieves in action

Maybe for the first time. Then premiums go up and if it happens again, then no company will want to insure you.

Most condos get hit more than once. Sometimes to the same owner...

the "get insurance" types don't think of the big picture. Insurance is not a deterrent. There's been multiple posts in the past of people being hit twice. Then, boom.. they can't get *affordable* insurance or find a company that will take their policy.

Talking about the cop that planted the gun?

Well, the cop was recorded on his patrol vehicle saying he was "going to kill this motherf‑‑‑er, don't you know it" and was heard telling another officer to drive into Smith's slowing car. A few mins later he shot him dead with 5 bullets.

Today he was acquitted..

Well, the cop was recorded on his patrol vehicle saying he was "going to kill this motherf‑‑‑er, don't you know it" and was heard telling another officer to drive into Smith's slowing car. A few mins later he shot him dead with 5 bullets.

Today he was acquitted..

And recorded going to his bag, in his truck... going back to the suspect's car.. then finding the gun... that only had his dna on it, not the suspects.

In addition to the bike, I had the greatest non vanity license plate ever. 1A2A3. It had acerbis hand guards, Moose rack on the back. Folding shifter and brake levers.

Used to look like this:

https://m.imgur.com/a/mAze7
pgagy, anything identifiable about the CRF250L? How new was it/clean was it? What kind of tires? I saw one in my area recently that I've never seen before, stood out enough that I took a few extra looks at it but didn't take a look for a plate.

Back
Top Bottom