Did you cut your balls off | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you cut your balls off

It would appear you didn't have to cut them off because you are still running the bar-ends. Most people (me included) take the bar ends off when you put on handguards. I get when the bar ends come on the bike to begin with, but I don't think you need both. Plus having your bike be a couple inches narrower is better, and looks better imo.

I thought the weight of the bar ends help to stabilize steering too? The bark busters are lighter and carry the weight further in, so they would help less with this. Maybe it depends on the bike/rider/terrain if this matters or not (or maybe I am wrong about their function in the first place).

I thought the weight of the bar ends help to stabilize steering too? The bark busters are lighter and carry the weight further in, so they would help less with this. Maybe it depends on the bike/rider/terrain if this matters or not (or maybe I am wrong about their function in the first place).

Losing the bar ends on the KLR in favour of the ascerbis guards had me googling "bar snakes" and "lead shotgun shot" etc. I did notice an increase in vibration after the mod, but it faded from mind as I enjoyed having both levers free of mud and breakage. :D

It came back to mind now and then as I toured long stretches of highway, especially crossing Newfoundland via the highway.

I think for a sorted dual sport like my DR650E it was much less an issue as how aggressive my tires were in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom