Insane Road Rage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insane Road Rage

BigEvilDoer

Apparently a truck cut off a biker and his buddies... lead biker and driver get in a yelling match on the road.
Both pull over and stupidity ensues.

[video=youtube;8HVP7fK4caE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HVP7fK4caE[/video]

Why do I get the feeling that this was staged?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

The title is wrong. It should be: "Unprepared guy driving motorcycle down wrong side of road screaming at people in truck, gets what it looked like he asked for, but didn't expect!"

There was no cut off in the video. There were at least four bikes. What did he expect would happen? They'd pull over and he'd scream at the guy for ten minutes until he was satisfied, then they'd all drive off happy?

It doesn't matter who was at fault, either way I could see that this wouldn't end well. Like Dory used to say "Just keep swimming".

Oh, and I thought that the "hillbillies" were going to confiscate the camera?

The title is wrong. It should be: "Unprepared guy driving motorcycle down wrong side of road screaming at people in truck, gets what it looked like he asked for, but didn't expect!"

There was no cut off in the video. There were at least four bikes. What did he expect would happen? They'd pull over and he'd scream at the guy for ten minutes until he was satisfied, then they'd all drive off happy?

It doesn't matter who was at fault, either way I could see that this wouldn't end well. Like Dory used to say "Just keep swimming".

Oh, and I thought that the "hillbillies" were going to confiscate the camera?

Didn't the big guy have one? I'm guessing he took it from one of the bikers he was confronting off to the left.

....Oh, and I thought that the "hillbillies" were going to confiscate the camera?

Different one than the one posted...Big Belly has it in his hand from one of the other riders. If it's real, the vid is evidence of an assault. Similar one a few years ago got the truck driver charged and sentenced IIRC.

Last edited:
And that boys and girls, is why IF you feel slighted, you have the MUCH quicker, and more nimble vehicle, you depart the area, without trying to "educate" the other driver. They are lucky the skinny dude, in the overalls and white tshirt, didn't surrender his shot gun to fat belly. It could have turned out MUCH worst. I thought well he seems to the the most level headed, of the group. He put the gun away and helped the unconscious rider in the ditch, then suddenly at the end he goes postal on one of the riders, (who clearly had not learned to shut his mouth and just walk away)..lol

Now from a Canadian legal stand point, the truck driver is guilty of assault, (although a GOOD defense attorney), would argue he felt "threatened" by the actions of the lead rider. Doubt it would stop a conviction but would likely go a long way as a mitigating factor for sentencing. The rider could be charged with riding on the wrong side of the road. BUT, to be admissible in court, you would need to produce the ENTIRE video, from beginning, till the final frame. It could have shown that the riders were indeed cut off, but it could also show more than a few incidents, that the riders may not want police to view.

Bottom line is IF your going to play road warrior, you NEED to be prepared, and make damn sure the other guy isn't a better fighter than you..lol

Looked real to me. Guy is a local and probably pulled over near his friend in the red truck. Probably knows big belly guy as well. They don't look predisposed to take any s*** from anyone. Scene from Easy Rider or Deliverance when hillbilly boy pops out of his truck with with looks to be a shotgun. Cut your losses boys and run from these people.

wow...crazy hicks...
guy in truck is getting charged...
bikers buddies sre pussies...
nobody stood up

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

bikers buddies sre pussies...
nobody stood up

Would you stand up when there's a shotgun being waived around by crazy agitated hicks?

Its for real apparently..

PAWNEE COUNTY, Oklahoma -A road rage incident escalates into an all out brawl in rural Oklahoma.
The Pawnee County Sheriff's Office confirmed an investigation is now underway.
One driver, Paul Wiseley, 60, who can be seen wielding a knife in the video, has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon & robbery.
Investigators said they could not comment due to the ongoing investigation.

http://www.news9.com/story/36362442/authorities-investigating-viral-oklahoma-road-rage-incident

Bad situation that could've ended a lot worse. Don't mess with rednecks, they act first and then think from a jail cell. Don't ever stop for situations like this, road rage never ends well. And if your life is being threatened, your best weapon is the helmet on your head. One head butt will knock most people out and give you time to jet. Or held by the muzzle, it makes a mighty weapon. Something to remember if your life is in danger.

The eerieness of the movie Deliverance is definitely felt in this video. As bad as it looks, these kids got a dose of street justice they weren't expecting.

Last edited:
I still don't see where they got cut off...
And holy crap I'm a betting man and I would have bet the farm that the video was fake!

Also, truck driver fires gun into air, but wife/ sister/ cousin/ (all 3?) screams about the children in the car??

Last edited:
I still don't see where they got cut off...
And holy crap I'm a betting man and I would have bet the farm that the video was fake!

Also, truck driver fires gun into air, but wife/ sister/ cousin/ (all 3?) screams about the children in the car??

I think it's at the very beginning where the truck turns into the street? I don't know if that street is meant to be a 1 way or 2 lane or what tho? Panties in a bunch? Not sure if cutoff would be accurate if it is a 1 lane each/2 way street, biker looks like he's on the wrong side then.
Quite the shitter that went down.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I think it's at the very beginning where the truck turns into the street? I don't know if that street is meant to be a 1 way or 2 lane or what tho? Panties in a bunch? Not sure if cutoff would be accurate if it is a 1 lane each/2 way street, biker looks like he's on the wrong side then. Quite the shitter that went down. Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Nah, at that point there were 10 bikers following the guy in the truck, they could have kept going straight, but they turned and followed him.
Any incidents weren't in the two videos shown.
All we saw was the biker pull up on the wrong side of the road, and start yelling something at the guy in the truck.
My assumption would be that he wanted to engage in fisticuffs, and the guy in the truck was thinking 10 vs 1 weren't very fair odds,
so he evened them up and was going to beat the crap out of them one by one.
Guy in the truck simply called in backup on his CB to make sure it was a fair fight when it went down.
Even that part got cut out of the edited version since one of the bikers didn't have a plate, and another might have been under 18 with no helmet.
The news story didn't appear to sync up with the videos.

Back
Top Bottom