Black 2009 Yamaha R6s Raven Edition **END OF SEASON SPECIAL** - $5000 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

Black 2009 Yamaha R6s Raven Edition **END OF SEASON SPECIAL** - $5000

**END OF SEASON SPECIAL**

Selling my bike to marry my girlfriend finally (she’s been dropping hints on the daily). Please help me make this happen!

Make: Yamaha
Model: R6s Raven Edition
Color: Black/Gold
Year: 2009
Miles on Motor: 22000KM
Miles on Odometer: 22000KM
Fuel Type: Shell 91 VPower ONLY

Modifications:
-Jardine “Custom” Shorty Exhaust (Have stock exhaust as well)
-LED Integrated Taillight
-Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator
-Integrated LED Turn Signal Sport Mirrors
-Side/Flushmount Sidemarkers

-Custom HID Projector Retrofit (using Mini D2s Bixenon HID Projectors and LED Inner Projectors)

Maintenance History:
21000KMs – New OEM Battery, New Bridgestone Tires
21500KMs – Oil Change

Up for sale is my 2009 Yamaha R6s Raven Edition. I am the third owner of this motorcycle and have owned it for approximately 1.5 years. I purchased it back in March of 2016 and have put little over 1500kms on it in my ownership. I haven’t ridden it too much and would prefer it to go to an owner that would enjoy it better than I have. Everything in the bike is ALL original, no swaps or any funny business/shady history. It's never been abused, raced, tracked or any of that nonsense (at least by me).

In my ownership, I have done a full tuneup and maintain good care of the bike (checking fluids, lubing chain every couple weeks, leaving on trickle charge so battery doesn’t drain, etc.) I have taken all the precautions to make sure the bike stays in tip top shape ready for the next owner to enjoy.

My riding style never allowed me to enjoy the bike the way it was meant to be ridden. I never rode past 10000rpms and would granny shift every gear (as displayed in my Walkthrough video). The bike has never been in an accident or dropped to my knowledge or in my ownership. All maintenance was completed at Roseytoes.

Please feel free to view to walkthrough video as it painstakingly details the condition of the bike as well as how it drives (including clutch operation, switching through gears, etc.) Everything is in tip top shape. Bike will be sold certified or without for less. I have a set of VENOM motorcycle stands that will be included in the purchase as well. The bike is still plated and insured til November so test rides can be accommodated in a controlled environment.

If you're looking for a stress-free Yamaha R6 that will last you for years to come, then look no further!

Please feel free to contact with any questions.

Price = $5000CAD

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Full AD w/ PICS:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1296873718

Walkthrough Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invI8-6iX1g

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom