First Bob, now Doug - FORD NATION rides again! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

First Bob, now Doug - FORD NATION rides again!

The Fords appear to be Canada's version of the Clintons - done and over, but don't know well enough when to leave and move on.

If he's pissing of liberals.... Good enough for me.

Yeah, any actual policy or skills are irrelevant. Rhetoric and anger will run the city, no problem.

I remember Rob had cancer & was on the verge of death & they still hounded him. They will forever lose my respect for that!

I remember Rob had cancer & was on the verge of death & they still hounded him. They will forever lose my respect for that!

Tell me how you feel about Trump still tossing insults and barbs at John McCain even though the guy is dying of brain cancer.

Is he going over to his house & peeking over the fence?

Is he going over to his house & peeking over the fence?
Nice deflection of the question to avoid having to face your contradictory views by using the story of a proven liar against the version of a proven truth teller, even though the liar later retracted his claims. https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/12/18/rob_fords_apology_to_daniel_dale.html

But hey, don't worry about evidence that contradicts you. It all comes from people who suffer from liberalism, the mental disorder (as you say) that has elected governments everywhere for hundreds of years.

Rob had personality. Personality goes a long way.

Doug has none.

I have to agree with this. Rob's charisma carried him. He had a way of saying things that were cuttingly true; that twitched the nerve and angered the leftists and the self-interested permeating T.O. city council. Doug doesn't have that talent, or at least we haven't seen that yet.

Nice deflection of the question to avoid having to face your contradictory views by using the story of a proven liar against the version of a proven truth teller, even though the liar later retracted his claims. https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/12/18/rob_fords_apology_to_daniel_dale.html

But hey, don't worry about evidence that contradicts you. It all comes from people who suffer from liberalism, the mental disorder (as you say) that has elected governments everywhere for hundreds of years.
No deflection at all. I remember the leftists saying his cancer is fake & a ploy, while Rob was suffering. I genuinely want to know if Trump is doing that too.

As long as you say "no deflection" after, it's not deflection

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

he would but all closet white supremicists have very short weiners
I highly doubt he's a white supremacist. Have you seen his audience at a fordfest?

I like how everything has to be race baited to shut down conversation. It would help if the people using that is persons of color. Funny, I mentioned that... I am a person of color & lived in many countries where I've never been the majority. I'd say North America as a whole is one of the least racist part of the world. If we were to talk racism, I think I am more qualified than a lot of these leftists! If they've never been a minority, they are not qualified to discuss racism.

This is not aimed directly at you Crankcall!

he would but all closet white supremicists have very short weiners

He used to coach football for underprivileged black kids. He hung around with Jamaicans all the time when he partied. You're indulging the demented left fantasy that anyone who is a fiscal conservative is automatically a white supremacist. Don't fall into that trap.

I have to agree with this. Rob's charisma carried him. He had a way of saying things that were cuttingly true; that twitched the nerve and angered the leftists and the self-interested permeating T.O. city council. Doug doesn't have that talent, or at least we haven't seen that yet.

Neither does John Tory but yet there he is. Mostly I guess Toronto needed, or wanted this kind of low profile dull type Mayor after Rob.

Funny Toronto wants to be world class city or at least show we have some buzz, but it was Rob who put us out there. I know for the wrong reasons at least the eyes were on us, and it wasn't boring. One day we'll get it right and get noticed.

No deflection at all. I remember the leftists saying his cancer is fake & a ploy

Citation on that?

BTW, A few crazies running their mouths with crazy unsubstantiated claims doesn't mean "the leftits" as a whole (or even a small percentage) all felt the same way.

If that's what you're suggesting, then perhaps we can just broadly brush the entire right as nazi's because of a few whackjobs with tiki torches throwing hitler salutes?

Funny Toronto wants to be world class city or at least show we have some buzz, but it was Rob who put us out there. I know for the wrong reasons at least the eyes were on us, and it wasn't boring. One day we'll get it right and get noticed.

Seriously? .... yeah I remember this time well. Answering questions in Europe about our mayor ... LOL ... funny, NOBODY, meant those questions in admirable way, more like ... WTF is going on in your city? ... my reply was, not much, the mayor likes to do cocaine/dope ... you name it ... that's it. Other than that, public transit still sucks big balls when compared to yours.

We too travel a lot and got tired of the "Attention" Rob gave the city. Since nobody outside Ontario knows where "Clarington" is, we always say "just east of Toronto" when people as us where we are from.

The number of times that statement was followed up with something along the lines of "Oh, the city with the crazy crackhead mayor" or something along those lines was amazing.

Rob gave the city of Toronto "exposure" the same way the neo nazi whackjobs gave Charlottesville exposure.

Back
Top Bottom