First Bob, now Doug - FORD NATION rides again! | GTAMotorcycle.com

First Bob, now Doug - FORD NATION rides again!

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Every time I come down, the city is a little worse.

Time to get rid of some of these decades long incumbents, that are messing things up with their party politics.

It's worth the drive to Action.

Doug didn't seem to be as wacko as Rob but both got / will get under the skin of people. In some cases good and in some bad.

Rob had so much personal crap in his life he had to spend too much of his time on defense instead of offense. We'll never know if he could have ever gotten his act together.

Canada has become so minority driven that politicians that talk common sense will never get elected.

Weren't there another famous Canadian duo by the names of Bob and Doug......eh?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Ford Nation- bla bla bla bla bla bla - if Dougie had any kind of political platform other than 'Stop the gravy train' it'd be lonely.He's another rich kid bully, just like Trump. At least Rob was a semi-likeable stoned out drunken bully, and at a lot less harmful.

Ford Nation- bla bla bla bla bla bla - if Dougie had any kind of political platform other than 'Stop the gravy train' it'd be lonely.He's another rich kid bully, just like Trump. At least Rob was a semi-likeable stoned out drunken bully, and at a lot less harmful.

So Rob was a good guy now? Had redeeming features? Funny how so many people were dumping all over him, calling him a bully, racist, etc. and it all turned out to be nonsense. Doug is no Rob, but he's still a populist who listens to the people. More than anyone can say about the other self-interested bunch.

Another Messiah for the plebs and proles...

So Rob was a good guy now? Had redeeming features? Funny how so many people were dumping all over him, calling him a bully, racist, etc. and it all turned out to be nonsense. Doug is no Rob, but he's still a populist who listens to the people. More than anyone can say about the other self-interested bunch.

I never said Rob was a good guy, I just said he wasn't as bad as his brother.
Dougie was allegedly the biggest pot & hash dealer in north Etobicoke back in the day, and not a very nice one to boot.
He may seem to be a populist, but he doesn't listen to or care about anyone other than himself.
Other than say NO to just about everything, what have the Ford brothers accomplished politically ?
Getting garbage pickup privatized west of Yonge St. is the only thing that comes to mind.
Please feel free to correct me.

If he's pissing of liberals.... Good enough for me.

I never said Rob was a good guy, I just said he wasn't as bad as his brother.
Dougie was allegedly the biggest pot & hash dealer in north Etobicoke back in the day, and not a very nice one to boot.

Please feel free to correct me.[/QUOTE

The other brother Randy, that's seldom in the news, had 17 arrests by age 35 ? allegedly he may have been the worst behavior in the clan. One sister married to an alledged white supremicist , sister with a heroin problem? Mom that let it all 'happen' . Yeah poster family for good livin'.

people that think Doug would be a good choice are a special breed of idiot. Kennedys of the north indeed.

LOL ... Dumb & Dumber in spotlight yet again. I guess he got his degree in Trump's university so it's time to apply the knowledge as quickly as possible. I am shocked he didn't run for PC in provincial or federal election, that would be fun.

Less harmful, IDK, we're not going to get back the $2.8 billion from the TYSSE

Common give him a chance. He is going to make Toronto grate again by banning pre-packaged shredded cheese.

I don't think we has much of a chance. Rob was a reaction to how awful David Miller was, Tory is no where near as awful.

Also, in all fairness, Rob's first 100 days in office was pretty good overall, then the demons got him--but in the end no other Mayor did more to keep crack off the streets.

I was at a grand opening for a store in north Toronto and Doug showed up with his entourage. You would think JFK had walked in with the reaction and swooning. The people really loved him. I think half the people were there just to get a chance to be close to Doug and get their picture taken with him. He may not be able to win the city, but in some wards he is untouchable.

Doug didn't seem to be as wacko as Rob but both got / will get under the skin of people. In some cases good and in some bad.

Rob had so much personal crap in his life he had to spend too much of his time on defense instead of offense. We'll never know if he could have ever gotten his act together.

Canada has become so minority driven that politicians that talk common sense will never get elected.

Boy I would like to see Doug get in city office, mabey he would clean house. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom