Where to buy gear around Milton? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy gear around Milton?

Alderson

I'm sitting at a dealership right now after looking at a bike. I'm wondering where around the Milton area I can go to buy gear like a helmet, shoes, etc?

thanks

Can not think of anybody around the Milton area.
If you are a first time rider/buyer you will need to try gear on for size.
GP Bikes are a good place to start. Google motorcycle shops and see what is good for you.
Depends on budget. Try not to skimp out. Remember it is your life/skin.
There are also shops that sell second hand gear.
Also considering when you are going to start riding. Usually starting around November,December there are a few sales going on.

I`m sure you will have a few more replies from the general population here. Lots of nice people to help you out.
Hopefully this will point you out in the right direction.

http://www.motorcyclesupershow.ca/admissions.html

https://gpbikes.com/home

Closest I can think of with some decent selection is Royal in Guelph or Two Wheel (also in Guelph). If you go to Two Wheel look for Tyler in the parts section. He gives deals to GTAM members.

Ace Moto Tech in Milton sells gloves and such. You might be able to order jackets and helmets through him as well. Yamaha place in Oakville sells gear as well

I went to Burlington Cycle for the gear after checking out the bike at the dealership. Bought some fancy boots that were on sale, a helmet, and gloves. The guy at the counter said I picked out the right stuff because it was mostly on sale, and a lot of people tend to buy the same thing.

Alpinestars boots that have the snowboard type clip and zipper on the side
HJC helmet
Five5 advanced gloves

I unfortunately/fortunately then had to drive all the way back to milton and ended up buying a private sellers bike.
All this within like a hour of getting my M1 lol.

Well done. Looks like you had a productive day. Now you have next weekend to look forward to.

Post a pic of your gear. We all like to see new stuff on here.

Also live in Milton. Been to Royal in Guelph a few times. Good selection of helmets to try on. Service there is mediocre at best. Often leave there feeling underwhelmed. To put a positive spin on my experience there, I am happy to see that they support our young teenagers but offering them part time jobs.There's Rider's choice in Mississauga. Never been there but it is closer then Guelph. I hear great things about GP Bikes but its way East of us but that could be a ride to look forward to. I personally use Fort Nine. Canadian online company. GP has an online purchasing store as well but the following and feedback in terms of reviews is greater on fort nine. They have next day delivery on most products, they answer all questions quickly and informatively and have measuring charts on their site too for every piece of gear. Just got my HJC CL-17 from them. Absolutely love it. Had a Icon Dark Alliance from Royal as my first helmet. Loved it too. So if this is ur first run around at buying gear, definetly go in and try stuff. If ur like me and are squeezed for time on most days and don't mind the online thing def check out fortnine. This is my own personal experience. No disrespect at all to other retailers selling gear not mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom