Genderless Motorcycle Insurance Pricing? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Genderless Motorcycle Insurance Pricing?

10w40

Anyone know if this is available yet? I think genderless auto insurance pricing in Ontario is already a thing - just wondering if that extends or will extend to bike insurance..

:agave:

Ugghh,*turns off device*.

The right of insurance companies to discriminate is enshrined in our laws. They aren't afraid of no gender identity politics: They will call a male a male and a female a female. I await the first Human Right Tribunal hearing...:happy1:

I thought motorcycle policies already ignored gender due to the limited pool of riders (and associated lack of data)?

I think it's easier for the insurance co's to revise their question to - 'what appears on your driver's licence? M/F/x?'

Regarding this political topic, I've personally revised my own language to remove references to binary genders. But being a scientist at heart, I'll be asking 'penis or vagina?'

I've heard Urals are very popular bikes with the gender fluid community
and they get great insurance rates on the POS

someone fickle enough to be genderless, or "gender fluid" would probably have a hard time deciding between which bike to get and would probably buy a....nothing actually because bill c-16 just made it really hard for them to get employment.

Anyone know if this is available yet? I think genderless auto insurance pricing in Ontario is already a thing - just wondering if that extends or will extend to bike insurance..

:agave:

Might want to contact Premier Wynn's office as they are pushing this sort of thing..lol

Well is it your passport you can put an "X"? The next time they call, I for one is identifying as female!

I think it's easier for the insurance co's to revise their question to - 'what appears on your driver's licence? M/F/x?'

Regarding this political topic, I've personally revised my own language to remove references to binary genders. But being a scientist at heart, I'll be asking 'penis or vagina?'
You can identify as a female if you want. Lauren Southern who is female went to change her license to male. Look her up.

If I were a broker, and a person calls and says they're gender "fluid", I'm ticking the male box. If you're undecided on what you think you are, and you can flip whenever you like, then I'll just file you under whatever has highest risk assessment for security sake. Sorry if you were born with a vagina, but you just screwed yourself in it.

Hell they should make a gender fluid category, and assess it the highest risk possible, like male and female combined. Like ok this guy is super likely to be a speed demon, and at the same time, she is likely to be inattentive and text while applying makeup and hit inanimate objects. They want to ride both sides of the fence, let them pay both sides of the insurance lmao. This logic could be applied in so many other ways lol.

Sidenote, Lauren Southern is f'n hot on so many levels.

The right of insurance companies to discriminate is enshrined in our laws. They aren't afraid of no gender identity politics: They will call a male a male and a female a female. I await the first Human Right Tribunal hearing...:happy1:

I think it's been around the course already on both gender and age.

I used to think she was hot. But the more I see her the more I think she's an average girl. Did I catch the gays?

On a second note, there were rumors that she can be a masculine female. Ever notice her ring finger is longer than her index finger? That's why she is so into politics. Something which doesn't interest women.

I used to think she was hot. But the more I see her the more I think she's an average girl. Did I catch the gays?

On a second note, there were rumors that she can be a masculine female. Ever notice her ring finger is longer than her index finger? That's why she is so into politics. Something which doesn't interest women.
Quoted for posterity.

Back
Top Bottom