3 months, 5000k's and loving it! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

3 months, 5000k's and loving it!

Hey Joe, thanks for the feedback and info, very helpful.

I like winging it as well. I also had the same idea about going to Algonquin. Will have to look into it once I get more comfortable riding.
Hopefully the weather holds up!

Good work Joe!

...and lucky you for living up in Caledon. When I lived in Shelburne I was super blessed with all the great roads in my area. Now I'm in Etobicoke and it's a 30+ mins rush out of the city to decent roads.

On my 2nd year of riding I rode my first bike, which was a 1986 Honda VF500, to the Cabot Trail and back. I learned a lot from the trip but looking back, being so inexperienced wasn't the greatest way to experience such a wonderful trip. But I learned a lot and don't regret anything.

I do wanna go back and experience the Cabot trail with all this extra experience and a better bike.

Keep up the good work man.

do the Algonquin road guys it's a blast. did for the first time this past sunday. there are few more weeks of great weather so take advantage.
Just a few things to keep in mind, gas station location, frost warning for you early birds and sunset time (for your saftey you don't want be caught with your tinted visor at night)
while you up there you can do elephant road, 507, etc. later

So in the past few weeks I have put on about 3200 k. Been a blast as well. I wasn't expecting to be riding this much. I have done most of lake Simcoe, from Holland Marsh over to Sutton. The Lake Drive near the water edge around Keswick is great. Also a little part around Barrie and Shanty Bay. Now I have to get over to the North East part.

Back
Top Bottom