Don't hold up the Harley Train! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Don't hold up the Harley Train!

Baggsy

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;P9-61tFkBRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9-61tFkBRM[/video]

Oil cooler adapter gasket failed, meaning not factory part? Definitely not factory lean angle.

Like most bikes that run on a track, it's been modified.

Looks like a Dyna low rider S with updated suspension and exhaust, seat I'm sure a lot more.

It's not easy to ride fast on a pig. And even then, the pig blows a gasket. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine being passed on the track on your S1000RR by a Harley?

I was rooting for the guy right up until the inevitable happened.

Imagine being passed on the track on your S1000RR by a Harley?

I was rooting for the guy right up until the inevitable happened.

One of the regulars at TMP tracks a cruiser (with soft bags on), that terrorizes some of the green and yellow group riders lol

One of the regulars at TMP tracks a cruiser (with soft bags on), that terrorizes some of the green and yellow group riders lol

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, I've been on the track with him when I was beginning. The only reason why it "terrorized" me was because it was just as fast as my 600 on the straights but around a corner it's a giant pylon. Pretty sure I broke some rules getting by him on the brakes there when I was in green.

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, I've been on the track with him when I was beginning. The only reason why it "terrorized" me was because it was just as fast as my 600 on the straights but around a corner it's a giant pylon. Pretty sure I broke some rules getting by him on the brakes there when I was in green.

its gotta be the same guy, I doubt there is more than one of them lol

Wow, I'm impressed the bike managed to vomit on it's own windshield at 190 mph. I wouldn't think that was possible.

I'm always amazed at how wind moves around vehicles. On my VTX after I put my taller windshield on this spring I was still a little perturbed that I was still getting a lot of wind in my face...until I realized it was actually coming up from around my feet and legs and whipping up past the tank into the void made by my batwing and windshield.

On my tractor at work, at 100KPH, anything light that goes out the window actually goes FORWARD out to around the edge of the hood, then goes down by the front wheel, and then whips back up along the ground and then up again when it reaches the trailer.

People like this? Those are some terrible riding lines. Not good to do or be around.

My current understanding is that there are no rules or levels for green group. They mix seasoned racers with rank novices, who may never have ridden before. Is that wrong?

My current understanding is that there are no rules or levels for green group. They mix seasoned racers with rank novices, who may never have ridden before. Is that wrong?
????

What group this is in is essentially beside the point, it doesn't matter what the rules are, much of that footage shows poor track riding lines.

Fwiw, nope, the green group is for novices and it has the most rules and restrictions. And the whole point in a track day having three or four different riding groups is to separate the novice riders from experience riders.

And this video isn't green group novices, it's B group as labelled on the video (aka yellow), consisting of medium speed and skill riders. If someone thinks this video shows novice group track riders, they are being very very generous in their assumptions of rider skill out there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom