Don't hold up the Harley Train! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Don't hold up the Harley Train!

I would tend to think that a hareley or any cruiser for that matter, is going to have different lines. Also, the guy is navigating traffic pretty well when he's on a bike that's underpowered and out handled buy almost every other bike on the track.

I would tend to think that a hareley or any cruiser for that matter, is going to have different lines. Also, the guy is navigating traffic pretty well when he's on a bike that's underpowered and out handled buy almost every other bike on the track.
Yes, at times he is navigating traffic which affects the racing line (and that's expected). But there were lots of corners in that vid where the traffic was not affecting his line, and one still sees strange lines taken. Those lines make things more difficult.

What one is riding doesn't really matter, a proper racing line is a proper racing line. This isn't about squaring corners to maximize a super powerful bike. The video shows tight entrances and even more strangely tight exits; not using the available track width to lessen lean angle pre and post apex which allows for a better and safer transition from braking or to throttle, and which results in faster riding.

Last edited:
Agreed. Not gonna comment on lines etc as don't race and have never done a trackday but the basic fact that he was hauling ass on that thing and passing tons of "faster" bikes is impressive and can't be ignored.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom