Vinyl Wrap help! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vinyl Wrap help!

Paulee

Hey guys,

Im looking to get the side tank fairings on my fz07 vinyl wrapped in Satin or Matte black. The fairings are very small and removable from the bike making the job super easy. Unfortuantely a lot of the places in Toronto Ive called wont take the job because it is so small and would rather try and sell me the vinyl to do it myself. Does anyone know someone personally that might be able to help? I will remove the fairings myself and put them back, I just need someone with the material and experience to wrap them. Obviously whoever helps would be compensated for their time.

Right now I have them plastidipped but I find it tears every so often and is a pain in the butt to repair. Any help would be appreciated!

Why not paint? Find a shop that sprays matte regularly and leave the pieces with them. The next time they have paint mixed for a bigger job they spray yours at the same time. Sorry, I have no useful advice about vinyl.

Why not paint? Find a shop that sprays matte regularly and leave the pieces with them. The next time they have paint mixed for a bigger job they spray yours at the same time. Sorry, I have no useful advice about vinyl.

Because Vinyl you can remove and have the original paint in pristine condition underneath. Paint is too permanent of an option and quite likely a more expensive one.

Reapply the plasti dip, use more coats for durability.

Back
Top Bottom