Hillary Clinton book tour comming to Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hillary Clinton book tour comming to Toronto

Fundraiser for the meet and greet package for Rocker Guy? I'll volunteer for the dunk tank.

Didn't Trudeau gave her foundation 26 million?

$70 general admission, I'd rather use it to wipe my ***** then set it on fire. Just saying.

Speaking tours are standard protocol for retired politicians, from both sides. Yes, they make obscene money doing them. This is absolutely nothing new.

Speaking tours are standard protocol for retired politicians, from both sides. Yes, they make obscene money doing them. This is absolutely nothing new.

She must be on C or D list for speaking engagements .

She must be on C or D list for speaking engagements .

The pricing says otherwise. There are some very smart marketing people that price these things based on perceived demand.

The pricing says otherwise. There are some very smart marketing people that price these things based on perceived demand.

I guess we will see how many show up .

I guess we will see how many show up .

There's no more general admission tickets available, cheapest available now is $90/ticket.

Never understood this visceral hatred for politicians, but can understand vehemently being opposed to an individuals politics. At the end of the day any politician that has had a senior position has had some extremely unique experiences, there are many people willing to pay to hear them. Regardless if they agree with them or not.

Interesting article about who gets paid what to speak, http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/washingtons-highest-lowest-speaking-fees/story?id=24551590#1

Unlike the violent left, you won't see right-wing radicals trying to get it shut down with threats of violence and attacks on people attending.

Her ex hubby pulls in millions a year giving talks. It a lucrative family business

There's no more general admission tickets available, cheapest available now is $90/ticket.

Never understood this visceral hatred for politicians, but can understand vehemently being opposed to an individuals politics. At the end of the day any politician that has had a senior position has had some extremely unique experiences, there are many people willing to pay to hear them. Regardless if they agree with them or not.

Interesting article about who gets paid what to speak, http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/washingtons-highest-lowest-speaking-fees/story?id=24551590#1

Not sure where you see hate . I don't know any ex politician I would pay money to see .

Unlike the violent left, you won't see right-wing radicals trying to get it shut down with threats of violence and attacks on people attending.

I think that's because she hasn't threatened to grab anyone's pussy or started decorating her house in swastikas.

trump-tweet-mocks-hillary-clinton-what-happened.jpg

Also, Obama is coming here tooo. Toronto and all it's radical SJW libtards seems to be a cash cow for the left.

I do like some of the things Obama did. Wouldn't compare her to that war witch.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...esident-barack-obama-to-speak-in-toronto.html

I think that's because she hasn't threatened to grab anyone's pussy or started decorating her house in swastikas.

Your statement is why you cannot discuss anything with the left .

If it were free, I'd go. She might have something interesting to say. I wouldn't pay though. But I am not really her target audience anyway so...

dd5b3cb4fdd0067cd401060aa0d8bad5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom