Track Day Photos Videos dates etc. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track Day Photos Videos dates etc.

CDN-GTR

I'm a big fan of track days, I see people shooting videos and pictures at them all the time, but hardly see them posted any where. I just started a Public Open group called Ontario Motorcycle Track Days. This is a group for you to share photos, videos of up coming and past track days. Come on over and share. @Ontario Motorcycle Track Days https://www.facebook.com/groups/1762322534066766/

Last edited:
I can't be bothered to bring my GoPro to the track anymore. Just want to focus on riding when I'm there, not fussing around with camera mounts and gadgets. So just a shot of my rear tire after getting home from a Shannonville last Thursday.
63c76acdfdb3795d8a383f7fcbf18397.jpg
What a great day!

Lol. Did you just copy and paste your Facebook post on here without directing people to facebook? Off to a great start!

Looking for Calabogie photos from Sep 2 and 3. I was on a plated gsxs750 with a 80x on it. There was a photographer their but I was not able to make contact with them. This blurry photo was exiting temptation in the rain. Had a blast and a empty track to play with
d89ed5c0b41934075994ce2487e8627f.png

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Might have been Heather Bashow, I believe she went up to Bogie this weekend.

Looking for Calabogie photos from Sep 2 and 3. I was on a plated gsxs750 with a 80x on it. There was a photographer their but I was not able to make contact with them. This blurry photo was exiting temptation in the rain. Had a blast and a empty track to play with

I actually saw it on here first, looked on Facebook and couldn't find it, then I saw it on facebook tried again and found it. But ya, a link would help
Lol. Did you just copy and paste your Facebook post on here without directing people to facebook? Off to a great start!

Pro6 twitter page has the respective photographers listed there.

Back
Top Bottom